Loopy Pro: Create music, your way.

What is Loopy Pro? — Loopy Pro is a powerful, flexible, and intuitive live looper, sampler, clip launcher and DAW for iPhone and iPad. At its core, it allows you to record and layer sounds in real-time to create complex musical arrangements. But it doesn’t stop there—Loopy Pro offers advanced tools to customize your workflow, build dynamic performance setups, and create a seamless connection between instruments, effects, and external gear.

Use it for live looping, sequencing, arranging, mixing, and much more. Whether you're a live performer, a producer, or just experimenting with sound, Loopy Pro helps you take control of your creative process.

Download on the App Store

Loopy Pro is your all-in-one musical toolkit. Try it for free today.

[topic removed]

Comments

  • Cool. Thanks @White My Beta apps are really stacking up these days.

  • edited September 2020

    @Poppadocrock said:
    Cool. Thanks @White My Beta apps are really stacking up these days.

    Beta get busy then! (hee-hawww! 🐴😜)

  • wooo this was fuuuun... beware tho for pitching, cpu hog

  • edited September 2020

    I can't get on any damn betas at the moment due to a problem with test flight. Looks good! I like the UI design. I assume it doesn't suffer from the same quirks as the jaf filter UI?

  • It seems Jens Guell has
    been rather busy.

    Brilliantly done.

  • Pitching got my cpu to the sky😜😂😂

  • These latest JAX plugins look really interesting. I have to say though that I find this developer’s UI style a bit weird. Everything just slips and slides across the screen while I’m trying to use the app. The 4 arrow buttons are confusing as well. You tap the arrows and nothing happens. You have to slide your finger up the on the button instead. And I can’t see any way of finding out what options the button has. You just have to slide it and see.

    Is it just me?

Sign In or Register to comment.