Loopy Pro: Create music, your way.

What is Loopy Pro?Loopy Pro is a powerful, flexible, and intuitive live looper, sampler, clip launcher and DAW for iPhone and iPad. At its core, it allows you to record and layer sounds in real-time to create complex musical arrangements. But it doesn’t stop there—Loopy Pro offers advanced tools to customize your workflow, build dynamic performance setups, and create a seamless connection between instruments, effects, and external gear.

Use it for live looping, sequencing, arranging, mixing, and much more. Whether you're a live performer, a producer, or just experimenting with sound, Loopy Pro helps you take control of your creative process.

Download on the App Store

Loopy Pro is your all-in-one musical toolkit. Try it for free today.

The Audiobus Forum is now the Loopy Pro Forum!

In case you didn't see the announcement thread, I have some big news: Audiobus – the app – is going to a new home. Francesco and Andrea are developers and musicians who are keen to pursue Audiobus’ further potential, keep it updated and enhance the experience for users old and new – and unlike me, they have the resources to do so! They’re full of ideas and energy, and I am confident that Audiobus will be in good hands.

The Audiobus Forum, however, is staying right here with me. After some consultation with the community here about what to do, I've decided to rename it to the Loopy Pro Forum, at forum.loopypro.com.

It has a new name and new colours, but otherwise, it's the same place, and nothing else will change.

Cheers,
Michael

iConnectivity Audio4C (host not working)

I was hoping to use the 4c with Loopy Pro. (Usb C direct to ipad to power ipad and connect to loopy pro) That part is working but the USB host port does not seem to fully work with any of my midi controllers (APC40MK2, Launchpad Pro MK2 and Morningstar MC8) They power up but do not seem to pass midi to Loopy Pro nor do the Automap modes work. I even tried a Powered hub in between with no luck. Any ideas?

Comments

• @joshelliott said:
    I was hoping to use the 4c with Loopy Pro. (Usb C direct to ipad to power ipad and connect to loopy pro) That part is working but the USB host port does not seem to fully work with any of my midi controllers (APC40MK2, Launchpad Pro MK2 and Morningstar MC8) They power up but do not seem to pass midi to Loopy Pro nor do the Automap modes work. I even tried a Powered hub in between with no luck. Any ideas?

Have you confirmed that the issue relates to Loopy?

Do you have Audiobus or AUM or other host?

Do the connected devices show up as midi devices in Loopy or other hosts?

• Midiflow app is indispensable for troubleshooting this kind of thing.

• @joshelliott said:

Are you controller class compliant ?
    Also, you have to direct connect to the ipad to get the automap feautures.

• Have you routed the USB MIDI inputs using the iConnect setup app?

• I had an issue just yesterday with my iConn4c. My studio had been boxed up for several months and in reconnecting everything, it wasn’t properly recognizing controllers that had previously worked fine. I ended up doing a factory reset on it and now everything is working fine.