Loopy Pro: Create music, your way.

What is Loopy Pro?Loopy Pro is a powerful, flexible, and intuitive live looper, sampler, clip launcher and DAW for iPhone and iPad. At its core, it allows you to record and layer sounds in real-time to create complex musical arrangements. But it doesn’t stop there—Loopy Pro offers advanced tools to customize your workflow, build dynamic performance setups, and create a seamless connection between instruments, effects, and external gear.

Use it for live looping, sequencing, arranging, mixing, and much more. Whether you're a live performer, a producer, or just experimenting with sound, Loopy Pro helps you take control of your creative process.

Download on the App Store

Loopy Pro is your all-in-one musical toolkit. Try it for free today.

The Audiobus Forum is now the Loopy Pro Forum!

In case you didn't see the announcement thread, I have some big news: Audiobus – the app – is going to a new home. Francesco and Andrea are developers and musicians who are keen to pursue Audiobus’ further potential, keep it updated and enhance the experience for users old and new – and unlike me, they have the resources to do so! They’re full of ideas and energy, and I am confident that Audiobus will be in good hands.

The Audiobus Forum, however, is staying right here with me. After some consultation with the community here about what to do, I've decided to rename it to the Loopy Pro Forum, at forum.loopypro.com.

It has a new name and new colours, but otherwise, it's the same place, and nothing else will change.

Cheers,
Michael

A Great Trick For Adding Individual Samples into AudioCopy (Edit- Also On How To Add Folders,bottom)

edited February 18 in Knowledge Base

I just figured a way to import individual samples one by one into AudioCopy. You make a duplicate or a copy of the file(s) and move that duplicate/copy into the actual AudioCopy Folder in the files app. Once you have your file in the AudioCopy folder (in the Files App) , you can click whatever sample you want and it will open it up in AudioCopy, and it will also be imported in. PLEASE NOTE!!!!! You can only import one sample at a time using this process. I’ve been trying to find out how to add folders at once. Someone posted a YouTube video on doing it on a Mac computer, but that process is too much a hassle for me. I want an easier approach that doesn’t require a computer every time. If there’s a trick to adding multiple folders at once with no computer or other devices please let me know. I also would like to know if there’s a similar process to do in IMPC Pro 2. It looks like you can only use AudioCopy with IMPC Pro 2. It doesn’t have a simple file import. That’s how I figured to do that AudioCopy trick by trying to add my samples into IMPC Pro 2.

Comments

• And what's the easy way to export all the impc samples out, or maybe there is a folder, haven't looked cause ios is frustrating

• edited October 2023

@RanDoM_rRay said:
    And what's the easy way to export all the impc samples out, or maybe there is a folder, haven't looked cause ios is frustrating

The iMPC Pro 2 folder is visible in Files.app and the samples are neatly organized in subfolders, have a look :)
    (The 'factory content' is hidden though so you'd need to get hold of the IPA file and extract them using a computer).

• @Samu i see folder:iMPC2 > folder:M-CPro > folders:Acoustic, Bass... but all empty. So i guess it would be if i had made/saved my own samples? Guess i can sample em out with another app. Fucking apple. And i think it was actually iMPC Pro 1, that had some world percussion i wanted. Redownloaded 1. 1 definitely isn't in Folders, and if i try to open a file in app (open a stock song) it immediately closes/crashes. Maybe just not made for ios16.whatever. Oh well. Thanks for your help

• @RanDoM_rRay said:
    @Samu i see folder:iMPC2 > folder:M-CPro > folders:Acoustic, Bass... but all empty. So i guess it would be if i had made/saved my own samples? Guess i can sample em out with another app. Fucking apple. And i think it was actually iMPC Pro 1, that had some world percussion i wanted. Redownloaded 1. 1 definitely isn't in Folders, and if i try to open a file in app (open a stock song) it immediately closes/crashes. Maybe just not made for ios16.whatever. Oh well. Thanks for your help

Files.app support was added to iMPC Pro 2, iMPC Pro 1 does not have it...

The iMPC Pro 2 folder in Files.app is mainly used for content audio-pasted into the app, recordings and exports (and also a way to quickly copy a folder from elsewhere to make the sounds available inside iMPC Pro 2).

To 'rip out' the iMPC Pro 1 factory samples you'd have to get hold of the iMPC Pro 1 *.ipa file, change the *.ipa extension to *.zip, extract it and dig inside the app bundle/folder...

• Is that type of thing possible on ipad? Or need jailbreak, or a real computer?

• edited February 18

I had just successfully imported a full sample pack into AudioCopy. TBH I don’t know how it happened, but I was looking through my AudioCopy and a sample pack of DrumsThatKnock that I added to the AudioCopy folder mysteriously appeared in the iTunes File Share. Again I don’t know how this happened. But like I said I did add a DrumsThatKnock duplicate in the AudioCopy folder.

• Edit… I now figured how to import folders of samples, or sample packs into AudioCopy without having to use a Mac computer. It’s pretty simple. You just copy and paste (or move) your folder(s) in the main AudioCopy folder in the Files App. Paste/Move next to where the “ACPApps” folders at. All it takes is time for the AudioCopy app to recognize it has a folder and read the files. It won’t show right away. Your folder will be located in the “ITunes File Share” once it’s finished adding your files. It will take awhile depending on how big your file is. There’s no need to have to use a Mac to transfer your folders. You might have to keep opening up the AudioCopy app.

• @spanaboy505 said:
    Edit… I now figured how to import folders of samples, or sample packs into AudioCopy without having to use a Mac computer. It’s pretty simple. You just copy and paste (or move) your folder(s) in the main AudioCopy folder in the Files App. Paste/Move next to where the “ACPApps” folders at. All it takes is time for the AudioCopy app to recognize it has a folder and read the files. It won’t show right away. Your folder will be located in the “ITunes File Share” once it’s finished adding your files. It will take awhile depending on how big your file is. There’s no need to have to use a Mac to transfer your folders. You might have to keep opening up the AudioCopy app.

Worked like a charm. Great timing as I was doing something and had to take the detour and copy/paste via Dropbox to get to my own files but I could access the AudioCopy paid packages, now I could get my files through there in the iTunes File Share. Thanks! ++

• @Pxlhg said:

Worked like a charm. Great timing as I was doing something and had to take the detour and copy/paste via Dropbox to get to my own files but I could access the AudioCopy paid packages, now I could get my files through there in the iTunes File Share. Thanks! ++

No problem. For the longest time I had a hard time, everywhere online about getting sample folders into AudioCopy said that you need a Mac and that was supposedly the easiest and known way. IMPC Pro 2 is all about AudioCopy paste, so I needed a way to get whole sample packs pasted in IMPC Pro 2 (via AudioCopy). That’s when I first figured how to add individual wav’s, but that wasn’t good enough for me, I wanted to add whole folders to AC, that’s when I figured this simple approach.