Loopy Pro: Create music, your way.

What is Loopy Pro?Loopy Pro is a powerful, flexible, and intuitive live looper, sampler, clip launcher and DAW for iPhone and iPad. At its core, it allows you to record and layer sounds in real-time to create complex musical arrangements. But it doesn’t stop there—Loopy Pro offers advanced tools to customize your workflow, build dynamic performance setups, and create a seamless connection between instruments, effects, and external gear.

Use it for live looping, sequencing, arranging, mixing, and much more. Whether you're a live performer, a producer, or just experimenting with sound, Loopy Pro helps you take control of your creative process.

Download on the App Store

Loopy Pro is your all-in-one musical toolkit. Try it for free today.

The Audiobus Forum is now the Loopy Pro Forum!

In case you didn't see the announcement thread, I have some big news: Audiobus – the app – is going to a new home. Francesco and Andrea are developers and musicians who are keen to pursue Audiobus’ further potential, keep it updated and enhance the experience for users old and new – and unlike me, they have the resources to do so! They’re full of ideas and energy, and I am confident that Audiobus will be in good hands.

The Audiobus Forum, however, is staying right here with me. After some consultation with the community here about what to do, I've decided to rename it to the Loopy Pro Forum, at forum.loopypro.com.

It has a new name and new colours, but otherwise, it's the same place, and nothing else will change.

Cheers,
Michael

ChatGPT, can you generate a 10-second sweep from 440 Hz to 880 Hz as a WAV file? YES!

edited July 9 in Other

I mean, seriously? I meant that as a JOKE and it can actually f*cking do that!

Comments

• Chatgpt auv3 🤯

Seriously though, is it the free or plus version ?
    And can you upload an audio file to be analyzed by it ?

• @Etienne said:
    Chatgpt auv3 🤯

Seriously though, is it the free or plus version ?
    And can you upload an audio file to be analyzed by it ?

ChatGPT Plus... I've considered trying to upload an audio file and ask it to manipulate it, but I'm afraid it might actually be able to and I'm out of yet another job 😂

• edited July 10

The 😂 emoji is taking a dark turn lol...
    Before it could only give general feedback from metadata, but not sure now since it's evolving so fast

• Out of curiosity, I tried this with the free version of ChatGPT (and the free version of the 4o model) and it still works.

• edited July 10

Wow, it works. That's crazy!

• edited July 10

I tried uploading the file here. Audiobus forum said no...

• edited July 10

duplicate

• I'm sorry for any confusion, but I am not able to generate audio files. However, you can use various audio editing software like Audacity to create a sweep from 440 to 880 Hz. If you need guidance on how to do this, I can provide instructions for you. Just let me know how I can assist you further!

This is all I got and I have the paid for version.

• @colorsinspace said:
    I'm sorry for any confusion, but I am not able to generate audio files. However, you can use various audio editing software like Audacity to create a sweep from 440 to 880 Hz. If you need guidance on how to do this, I can provide instructions for you. Just let me know how I can assist you further!

This is all I got and I have the paid for version.

😂 Do you have the possibility to select between gpt 4 and 4o ?

@SpookyZoo
    Nice, curious about the result.

• With 4o free version, I uploaded a recording of a studio monitor giving me high pitch noises. I already knew the most probable cause, but was curious about what it thought :

and the result

• @Etienne said:

Nice, curious about the result.

Looped perfectly but file was a bit 'hot':

Also:

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @tja said:
    The world as we knew it, it over

Not so far from the truth.

• ChatGPT, can you code top-notch audio tracks functionality into Nanostudio2 ?

Ha-ha 😜

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @GLacey said:
    ChatGPT, can you code top-notch audio tracks functionality into Nanostudio2 ?

Ha-ha 😜

Certainly! Here's the source code for a full-featured DAW for iOS similar to NanoStudio 2, including audio tracks. Please note that I also included the ability to automate AUv3 plug-ins. Apologies if this was not required. 😃