Loopy Pro: Create music, your way.

What is Loopy Pro?Loopy Pro is a powerful, flexible, and intuitive live looper, sampler, clip launcher and DAW for iPhone and iPad. At its core, it allows you to record and layer sounds in real-time to create complex musical arrangements. But it doesn’t stop there—Loopy Pro offers advanced tools to customize your workflow, build dynamic performance setups, and create a seamless connection between instruments, effects, and external gear.

Use it for live looping, sequencing, arranging, mixing, and much more. Whether you're a live performer, a producer, or just experimenting with sound, Loopy Pro helps you take control of your creative process.

Download on the App Store

Loopy Pro is your all-in-one musical toolkit. Try it for free today.

The Audiobus Forum is now the Loopy Pro Forum!

In case you didn't see the announcement thread, I have some big news: Audiobus – the app – is going to a new home. Francesco and Andrea are developers and musicians who are keen to pursue Audiobus’ further potential, keep it updated and enhance the experience for users old and new – and unlike me, they have the resources to do so! They’re full of ideas and energy, and I am confident that Audiobus will be in good hands.

The Audiobus Forum, however, is staying right here with me. After some consultation with the community here about what to do, I've decided to rename it to the Loopy Pro Forum, at forum.loopypro.com.

It has a new name and new colours, but otherwise, it's the same place, and nothing else will change.

Cheers,
Michael

Drum fills/pattern changes

I am new to Loopy Pro and watching lots of tutorials to figure it out.

Can anyone can point me to a good tutorial on (or just tell me) how to create a dynamic drum track; one that has some fills and changes to a different pattern for a chorus, break, etc.

Is there a way to make two loops either/or? That is, if you click on one that's NOT running, the one that IS running will run to completion and then the other one will start.

Thanks so much!

Comments

• @singingzoologist said:
    Is there a way to make two loops either/or? That is, if you click on one that's NOT running, the one that IS running will run to completion and then the other one will start.

The most straightforward way is to put those loops into a Play Group and set the group to "One loop at a time". The manual does a better job of describing it than I can: https://loopypro.com/manual/#creating-song-sections, but feel free to ask questions if anything is confusing.

• @wim said:

@singingzoologist said:

The most straightforward way is to put those loops into a Play Group and set the group to "One loop at a time". The manual does a better job of describing it than I can: https://loopypro.com/manual/#creating-song-sections, but feel free to ask questions if anything is confusing.

Thanks! I'll see if I can figure it out.