Loopy Pro: Create music, your way.

What is Loopy Pro?Loopy Pro is a powerful, flexible, and intuitive live looper, sampler, clip launcher and DAW for iPhone and iPad. At its core, it allows you to record and layer sounds in real-time to create complex musical arrangements. But it doesn’t stop there—Loopy Pro offers advanced tools to customize your workflow, build dynamic performance setups, and create a seamless connection between instruments, effects, and external gear.

Use it for live looping, sequencing, arranging, mixing, and much more. Whether you're a live performer, a producer, or just experimenting with sound, Loopy Pro helps you take control of your creative process.

Download on the App Store

Loopy Pro is your all-in-one musical toolkit. Try it for free today.

The Audiobus Forum is now the Loopy Pro Forum!

In case you didn't see the announcement thread, I have some big news: Audiobus – the app – is going to a new home. Francesco and Andrea are developers and musicians who are keen to pursue Audiobus’ further potential, keep it updated and enhance the experience for users old and new – and unlike me, they have the resources to do so! They’re full of ideas and energy, and I am confident that Audiobus will be in good hands.

The Audiobus Forum, however, is staying right here with me. After some consultation with the community here about what to do, I've decided to rename it to the Loopy Pro Forum, at forum.loopypro.com.

It has a new name and new colours, but otherwise, it's the same place, and nothing else will change.

Cheers,
Michael

Loopy HD break down when recording

I got my iPad 8th gen iOS 17.6.1set up with only loopy hd and loopy pro and nothing else on it.
When ever I loop with Loopy HD and try to record the session the app shuts down.
On my iphone it works! And with loopy pro it works on the ipad!

Does anybody else have that? or have an idea how to fix it?

Comments

• Hi. By "record the session" do you mean Screen Recording?

• No not screen recording. There is a "REC" Button in the app.

• @TomSwift said:
    I got my iPad 8th gen iOS 17.6.1set up with only loopy hd and loopy pro and nothing else on it.
    When ever I loop with Loopy HD and try to record the session the app shuts down.

Out of curiosity, why do you need to run both HD and Pro? What is HD doing that Pro can’t handle by itself?

At what point does Loopy HD crash? It crashes if it is the only app running and you Record Session?

• You can send the loopy hd crash logs to support at ATastypixel.com

• We probably need more details. I just tried session recording with loopy hd on an iPad 7 with iOS 17.6 without issue.

• @espiegel123 said:
    You can send the loopy hd crash logs to support at ATastypixel.com

Okay. And where can I find those crash logs? Cause I don't get any message at all!

• @TomSwift

Can you make a screen recording and post it?

To send crash logs:

Open the Settings app
    Find Privacy & Security; tap it
    Find Analytics & Improvements; tap it
    Find Analytics Data; tap it
    Look for entries with the app name (i.e. Loopy

Tap on a crash log and use the share button to email it

• @espiegel123 said:

@TomSwift said:

Out of curiosity, why do you need to run both HD and Pro? What is HD doing that Pro can’t handle by itself?

At what point does Loopy HD crash? It crashes if it is the only app running and you Record Session?

I really like the simplicity of the Loopy HD. Aspecially as I want to teach it to newcomers in a workshop. It's just about voice and groove and melodie. Now that I've studied Loopy Pro some more with all its possiblities I'm just overwellmed. At first at least. Now that I got an overview I prepeared a simplyfied template myself, with out any effects that I my newcomers can start with.
    I just thought it would be great to start with the simple HD version and then have an advanced group for the Pro! Also because If you are a beginner the 4 bucks is an easy investment to start with and if you find out that you really wana go off with it get the more expensive Pro version.
    But maybe, as Loopy HD isn't going to be supported anymore as I understood, I should just start with pro.

About the crash. Yes it crashes the moment I press the "REC" button. I'm sending a crash log to atastypixel support.

• @espiegel123 said:
    @TomSwift

Can you make a screen recording and post it?

To send crash logs:

Open the Settings app
    Find Privacy & Security; tap it
    Find Analytics & Improvements; tap it
    Find Analytics Data; tap it
    Look for entries with the app name (i.e. Loopy

Tap on a crash log and use the share button to email it

Perfect. Found it and you'll receive a mail now.

• @TomSwift said:

@espiegel123 said:

@TomSwift said:

I really like the simplicity of the Loopy HD. Aspecially as I want to teach it to newcomers in a workshop. It's just about voice and groove and melodie. Now that I've studied Loopy Pro some more with all its possiblities I'm just overwellmed. At first at least. Now that I got an overview I prepeared a simplyfied template myself, with out any effects that I my newcomers can start with.
    I just thought it would be great to start with the simple HD version and then have an advanced group for the Pro! Also because If you are a beginner the 4 bucks is an easy investment to start with and if you find out that you really wana go off with it get the more expensive Pro version.
    But maybe, as Loopy HD isn't going to be supported anymore as I understood, I should just start with pro.

About the crash. Yes it crashes the moment I press the "REC" button. I'm sending a crash log to atastypixel support.

Do you have any problem recording and playing back loops if you aren’t doing a session recording?