Loopy Pro: Create music, your way.

What is Loopy Pro?Loopy Pro is a powerful, flexible, and intuitive live looper, sampler, clip launcher and DAW for iPhone and iPad. At its core, it allows you to record and layer sounds in real-time to create complex musical arrangements. But it doesn’t stop there—Loopy Pro offers advanced tools to customize your workflow, build dynamic performance setups, and create a seamless connection between instruments, effects, and external gear.

Use it for live looping, sequencing, arranging, mixing, and much more. Whether you're a live performer, a producer, or just experimenting with sound, Loopy Pro helps you take control of your creative process.

Download on the App Store

Loopy Pro is your all-in-one musical toolkit. Try it for free today.

The Audiobus Forum is now the Loopy Pro Forum!

In case you didn't see the announcement thread, I have some big news: Audiobus – the app – is going to a new home. Francesco and Andrea are developers and musicians who are keen to pursue Audiobus’ further potential, keep it updated and enhance the experience for users old and new – and unlike me, they have the resources to do so! They’re full of ideas and energy, and I am confident that Audiobus will be in good hands.

The Audiobus Forum, however, is staying right here with me. After some consultation with the community here about what to do, I've decided to rename it to the Loopy Pro Forum, at forum.loopypro.com.

It has a new name and new colours, but otherwise, it's the same place, and nothing else will change.

Cheers,
Michael

Softube Console 1 Fader MK3

edited September 25 in Hardware

incredible mixer! will be amazing for live use also. so impressed.

Touch Capacitor and haptic feedback motorized faders.

Comments

• They have created some interesting hardware here. It would be so cool if this was available for use with an iPad. That would be an amazing setup. The Softube gear relies on a plugin on each channel doesn’t it?

• edited September 26

@Mountain_Hamlet said:
    They have created some interesting hardware here. It would be so cool if this was available for use with an iPad. That would be an amazing setup. The Softube gear relies on a plugin on each channel doesn’t it?

I believe the new version has a mackie control mode. Still, its integration with the console 1 plugin is amazing, so if you just want mackie control this may not be the best choice financially. The faders on my mk1 version are fantastic though, so it would be a great mcu.

Console 1 mkii and fader were really a game changer for me on Mac. I haven’t been in a position to upgrade to the newer hardware yet, but I hope that I can do so at some point.

• @mrufino1 said:

@Mountain_Hamlet said:
    They have created some interesting hardware here. It would be so cool if this was available for use with an iPad. That would be an amazing setup. The Softube gear relies on a plugin on each channel doesn’t it?

I believe the new version has a mackie control mode. Still, its integration with the console 1 plugin is amazing, so if you just want mackie control this may not be the best choice financially. The faders on my mk1 version are fantastic though, so it would be a great mcu.

Console 1 mkii and fader were really a game changer for me on Mac. I haven’t been in a position to upgrade to the newer hardware yet, but I hope that I can do so at some point.

MCU support widens the scope for sure. But, the full integration with Console 1 I think is where it really starts to make sense as a controller.

• no doubt this is an excellent controller. I’m particularily impressed how the faders can be used not only for pan, but for other purposes too. However, I have already invested in a Universal Audio UF1 controller, with the option to expand it with the UF8 at some later point.

Does anybody know if the UF8’s faders can be used in a similar fashion like the Softube Console 1 Fader MK3? With special fader modes?

• controlling parameters with motorized recall is awesome.