Loopy Pro: Create music, your way.

What is Loopy Pro?Loopy Pro is a powerful, flexible, and intuitive live looper, sampler, clip launcher and DAW for iPhone and iPad. At its core, it allows you to record and layer sounds in real-time to create complex musical arrangements. But it doesn’t stop there—Loopy Pro offers advanced tools to customize your workflow, build dynamic performance setups, and create a seamless connection between instruments, effects, and external gear.

Use it for live looping, sequencing, arranging, mixing, and much more. Whether you're a live performer, a producer, or just experimenting with sound, Loopy Pro helps you take control of your creative process.

Download on the App Store

Loopy Pro is your all-in-one musical toolkit. Try it for free today.

The Audiobus Forum is now the Loopy Pro Forum!

In case you didn't see the announcement thread, I have some big news: Audiobus – the app – is going to a new home. Francesco and Andrea are developers and musicians who are keen to pursue Audiobus’ further potential, keep it updated and enhance the experience for users old and new – and unlike me, they have the resources to do so! They’re full of ideas and energy, and I am confident that Audiobus will be in good hands.

The Audiobus Forum, however, is staying right here with me. After some consultation with the community here about what to do, I've decided to rename it to the Loopy Pro Forum, at forum.loopypro.com.

It has a new name and new colours, but otherwise, it's the same place, and nothing else will change.

Cheers,
Michael

eBay announces that it is now FREE to sell items as a private seller.

Yes I couldn’t quite believe it either. It’s like that cartoon head shake thing with the eyes popping out. It was getting expensive - but now for some reason they have made it free. It does say eBay UK but I’m assuming/ hoping etc that it’s worldwide?
https://www.ebayinc.com/stories/news/ebay-uk-announces-it-is-now-free-to-sell-across-its-categories/

Comments

• It‘s free here in Germany already for quite a while (March 23). The reason was that the sale of „eBay Kleinanzeigen“ was completed and that the original eBay has to react to the „new“ competition.

• [Scams intensify]

• Because people are leaving the platform in droves I’ve heard.

• I love that this is the case now (still have to check in US), but how does eBay make money then? Ad revenue and helping people sell with “boosted” products?

• @Tarekith said:
    Because people are leaving the platform in droves I’ve heard.

The fees were crazy, they were taking 20% from every sale. Here in the UK it was much cheaper to sell stuff on Gumtree, which for most people is free.

• @richardyot said:

@Tarekith said:

The fees were crazy, they were taking 20% from every sale. Here in the UK it was much cheaper to sell stuff on Gumtree, which for most people is free.

Is that what it means then? No fees? The seller just takes whatever the item sells for?
    Hope so, cos I've got a bunch of equipment I've tried to sell on Gumtree (with limited success), but have resisted putting on ebay because I don't want those fuckers taking 20% of £300/£400, whatever.

• @Kashi said:

@richardyot said:

@Tarekith said:

Is that what it means then? No fees? The seller just takes whatever the item sells for?
    Hope so, cos I've got a bunch of equipment I've tried to sell on Gumtree (with limited success), but have resisted putting on ebay because I don't want those fuckers taking 20% of £300/£400, whatever.

Yes I think so.

• @richardyot said:

@Kashi said:

@richardyot said:

@Tarekith said:

Yes I think so.

Cool, thanks Richard

• I’m not generally The Sun reader but I thought this was quite informative. They mostly cite competition from sites like Vinted etc.

They will still be making money but perhaps less since now there’s more competition? I definitely didn’t expect it.

I’ve been on eBay for donkey years and use it fairly often so every little helps.

• Is this true in the US too, or just the UK? When it comes to selling music gear, I'd rather have it sit on Craigslist and FB Marketplace for 6-12 months than pay their exorbitant fees.

• They're still charging 'business' sellers - their definition is...
    "If you want to sell large quantities, if you have items that you've made or bought to resell or if you already have a business outside of eBay, you’ll need to register a business account."

From what I see there's still a hell of a lot of them trading on ebay in the UK so I'm guessing there's still some profits to be had.

• @Kashi said:

@richardyot said:

@Tarekith said:

I would get it on a soon as possible - there’s bound to be many more listings going up - turning it into a buyers market. The more there is to choose from, the smaller the sale price will be.

• edited October 2

@robosardine said:

@Kashi said:

@richardyot said:

@Tarekith said:

I would get it on a soon as possible - there’s bound to be many more listings going up - turning it into a buyers market. The more there is to choose from, the smaller the sale price will be.

Good shout Robo!
    I’ll do it after dinner (which is what people in the South call “lanch “)

Update: Listed!