Loopy Pro: Create music, your way.

What is Loopy Pro?Loopy Pro is a powerful, flexible, and intuitive live looper, sampler, clip launcher and DAW for iPhone and iPad. At its core, it allows you to record and layer sounds in real-time to create complex musical arrangements. But it doesn’t stop there—Loopy Pro offers advanced tools to customize your workflow, build dynamic performance setups, and create a seamless connection between instruments, effects, and external gear.

Use it for live looping, sequencing, arranging, mixing, and much more. Whether you're a live performer, a producer, or just experimenting with sound, Loopy Pro helps you take control of your creative process.

Download on the App Store

Loopy Pro is your all-in-one musical toolkit. Try it for free today.

The Audiobus Forum is now the Loopy Pro Forum!

In case you didn't see the announcement thread, I have some big news: Audiobus – the app – is going to a new home. Francesco and Andrea are developers and musicians who are keen to pursue Audiobus’ further potential, keep it updated and enhance the experience for users old and new – and unlike me, they have the resources to do so! They’re full of ideas and energy, and I am confident that Audiobus will be in good hands.

The Audiobus Forum, however, is staying right here with me. After some consultation with the community here about what to do, I've decided to rename it to the Loopy Pro Forum, at forum.loopypro.com.

It has a new name and new colours, but otherwise, it's the same place, and nothing else will change.

Cheers,
Michael

Leper Colony

edited October 10 in Creations

Scaler2, Poly 2, Mlfo, Twin 3, and TAL-U-NO-LX w/ various fx

Thank you for listening

Comments

• @myapologies ... it says you haven't provided a valid SoundCloud URL :-/

• @deadpoetlive, whoops, thanks for the heads up! I think it is now fixed.

• edited October 11

@myapologies : fyi - it’s still not working for me.

You have not provided a valid SoundCloud URL. Learn more about using SoundCloud players.

SoundCloud.com

• The link is working for me!
    Really like the new direction your musical output is taking. Great track. I find some analogy in your harmonic progression with some previous work from @unlink, though you obviously both have different ways to build upon and arrange.
    Keep them coming @myapologies

• I agree and I like it! Nice job!

• There are some lovely textures and soundscapes going on, sounding good. My only gripe is the machine gun hi-hats are a bit incongruous, especially on crappier speakers and dominate proceedings. When they drop out the sound opens up nicely again, and when it does, the distorted synth is cool.

• Thanks, @Svetlovska, I think it is working now.
    Thanks, @Jankun, I let the lfo go crazy on this one. I will check out some music by @unlink and probably learn a thing or two. Thank you for listening/commenting as well.
    @klownshed, I see/hear your point. Maybe I got too excited since going over 60 bpm is rare for me. I also tend to avoid going back but might need to redo this one with your helpful comment in mind. Thank you!

• @myapologies said:
    Thanks, @Svetlovska, I think it is working now.
    Thanks, @Jankun, I let the lfo go crazy on this one. I will check out some music by @unlink and probably learn a thing or two. Thank you for listening/commenting as well.
    @klownshed, I see/hear your point. Maybe I got too excited since going over 60 bpm is rare for me. I also tend to avoid going back but might need to redo this one with your helpful comment in mind. Thank you!

Just a thought! If it was me and I wanted to keep them I’d mix them a tad lower and maybe add flanger or chorus to them to soften them a little and add some movement? Don’t change things on my account though — I’m just an interwebz rando after all :)

• Ingenious use of crossing / changing rhythms caught my attention from the off. Have to agree about that machine gun tick tick tick isn’t right, sure you’ll fix it if you want to. Highly original, good stuff!

I had that SoundCloud error on my stuff too, it was obviously them not us!

• @klownshed, that may be so, but you make really good music so I will pay attention. Thank you for taking the trouble to help me make an improvement
    @BillS, thank you as well for the helpful comment. We might be on a similar wavelength. I have been thinking about societal outcasts. About to check out your new track
    On a side note, I foolishly consumed a raw “Carolina Reaper” pepper a couple hours ago and am so happy to be alive and have avoided requiring medical assistance. Way more intense and painful than a ghost pepper.
    The drums are tamed a bit:

Thank you

• Ouch! Never tried one of those, but I have had ghost peppers in a delicious dip a few times. The heat is almost excruciating but not unpleasant. A little cold milk helped. Don’t drink water! It just spreads it. Here is something that @MadeofWax and I collaborated on few months ago…