Loopy Pro: Create music, your way.

What is Loopy Pro?Loopy Pro is a powerful, flexible, and intuitive live looper, sampler, clip launcher and DAW for iPhone and iPad. At its core, it allows you to record and layer sounds in real-time to create complex musical arrangements. But it doesn’t stop there—Loopy Pro offers advanced tools to customize your workflow, build dynamic performance setups, and create a seamless connection between instruments, effects, and external gear.

Use it for live looping, sequencing, arranging, mixing, and much more. Whether you're a live performer, a producer, or just experimenting with sound, Loopy Pro helps you take control of your creative process.

Download on the App Store

Loopy Pro is your all-in-one musical toolkit. Try it for free today.

The Audiobus Forum is now the Loopy Pro Forum!

In case you didn't see the announcement thread, I have some big news: Audiobus – the app – is going to a new home. Francesco and Andrea are developers and musicians who are keen to pursue Audiobus’ further potential, keep it updated and enhance the experience for users old and new – and unlike me, they have the resources to do so! They’re full of ideas and energy, and I am confident that Audiobus will be in good hands.

The Audiobus Forum, however, is staying right here with me. After some consultation with the community here about what to do, I've decided to rename it to the Loopy Pro Forum, at forum.loopypro.com.

It has a new name and new colours, but otherwise, it's the same place, and nothing else will change.

Cheers,
Michael

New iPad mini7 w 512 storage and A17 ai capable chip

Comments

• Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeah baby

• Looks like about $800-$1,000. Still shocks me how expensive everything is these days, but an iPad or iPhone usually ends up getting so much use, it’s worth it.

• I’ve got an M1 12.9 256 gig iPad but I want this . 512 gig , LTE version for sure. I bet I’ll use it 10x more than the iPad.. I also have a 6.7 iPhone pro max 13 but for some odd reason that 8.3 mini looks tons bigger.

• @Telstar5 said:
    I also have a 6.7 iPhone pro max 13 but for some odd reason that 8.3 mini looks tons bigger.

It's the aspect-ratio of the screen, the iPad mini is a lot wider than the iPhone...
    Some iPhones may have more pixels than the iPad Mini but in most cases they are unusably small for more advanced apps...

• @Telstar5 said:
    I’ve got an M1 12.9 256 gig iPad but I want this . 512 gig , LTE version for sure. I bet I’ll use it 10x more than the iPad.. I also have a 6.7 iPhone pro max 13 but for some odd reason that 8.3 mini looks tons bigger.

I found the smaller size iPads work better with apps like Yonac's Steel Guitar PRO. The size is just about right for handling the device, plus playing it like a real guitar.

• @NeuM said:
    Looks like about $800-$1,000. Still shocks me how expensive everything is these days, but an iPad or iPhone usually ends up getting so much use, it’s worth it.

128gb for $499
    256gb for $599

new cpu
    2x faster usb-c
    new pencil compatibility

an okay spec bump. nothing crazy but a very very capable tool for those looking for the size/features.

• @Samu said:

@Telstar5 said:
    I also have a 6.7 iPhone pro max 13 but for some odd reason that 8.3 mini looks tons bigger.

It's the aspect-ratio of the screen, the iPad mini is a lot wider than the iPhone...
    Some iPhones may have more pixels than the iPad Mini but in most cases they are unusably small for more advanced apps...

Great answer, Samu :: Thanks