Loopy Pro: Create music, your way.

What is Loopy Pro?Loopy Pro is a powerful, flexible, and intuitive live looper, sampler, clip launcher and DAW for iPhone and iPad. At its core, it allows you to record and layer sounds in real-time to create complex musical arrangements. But it doesn’t stop there—Loopy Pro offers advanced tools to customize your workflow, build dynamic performance setups, and create a seamless connection between instruments, effects, and external gear.

Use it for live looping, sequencing, arranging, mixing, and much more. Whether you're a live performer, a producer, or just experimenting with sound, Loopy Pro helps you take control of your creative process.

Download on the App Store

Loopy Pro is your all-in-one musical toolkit. Try it for free today.

The Audiobus Forum is now the Loopy Pro Forum!

In case you didn't see the announcement thread, I have some big news: Audiobus – the app – is going to a new home. Francesco and Andrea are developers and musicians who are keen to pursue Audiobus’ further potential, keep it updated and enhance the experience for users old and new – and unlike me, they have the resources to do so! They’re full of ideas and energy, and I am confident that Audiobus will be in good hands.

The Audiobus Forum, however, is staying right here with me. After some consultation with the community here about what to do, I've decided to rename it to the Loopy Pro Forum, at forum.loopypro.com.

It has a new name and new colours, but otherwise, it's the same place, and nothing else will change.

Cheers,
Michael

Been away for a while but here is my new small album: Where are my friends?

Where are my friends?

To all my Audiobus friends ...

I've been away from here for a while and haven't made music because a good music friend passed away. But I'm back with a new little album. It took me a while to pick up the musical thread again... Where have my deceased friends gone. This is a question that probably many will ask themselves with me. I tried to translate this into a modest piece of music. Despite the heavy subject matter, appropriate pleasure in listening, I miss them all. Listen to this album, it's worth it! and please tell me what you think, good or wrong, it does not matter, frenq

https://hearthis.at/frenq/where-are-my-friends/

Comments

• edited October 19

• I am sorry for your loss. Sadly, it’s the only thing we can all be sure of. I have lost a few and it never gets easier. I really like the intro to this. The way that wrench sound becomes a percussion instrument. Great composition, arrangement, and production. This reminds me of one of Frank Zappa’s later works.

• Works fine on my iPad and android phone without any apps or sign ups @klownshed

• edited October 20

@GeoTony said:
    Works fine on my iPad and android phone without any apps or sign ups @klownshed

Shit. I'm such an idiot. Sorry :-)

It’s good to put such emotions to a positive endeavour like this. The music sounds uplifting and postive, a fitting tribute to your friends.

• Sorry for the loss Frenq. You sum it up pretty well at the end. We live in each other’s thoughts. It’s all a magical dream.
    Meantime, your friends are here and else with , again, only existing in shared and individual thoughts. It’s enough, bro. Thoughts make it so.

Very excellent production. I liked the bluegrass feel near the beginning. Is that you reciting? Take care, my friend. Audiobus is gone, Loopypro is here. Maybe that’s a good metaphor.