Loopy Pro: Create music, your way.

What is Loopy Pro?Loopy Pro is a powerful, flexible, and intuitive live looper, sampler, clip launcher and DAW for iPhone and iPad. At its core, it allows you to record and layer sounds in real-time to create complex musical arrangements. But it doesn’t stop there—Loopy Pro offers advanced tools to customize your workflow, build dynamic performance setups, and create a seamless connection between instruments, effects, and external gear.

Use it for live looping, sequencing, arranging, mixing, and much more. Whether you're a live performer, a producer, or just experimenting with sound, Loopy Pro helps you take control of your creative process.

Download on the App Store

Loopy Pro is your all-in-one musical toolkit. Try it for free today.

The Audiobus Forum is now the Loopy Pro Forum!

In case you didn't see the announcement thread, I have some big news: Audiobus – the app – is going to a new home. Francesco and Andrea are developers and musicians who are keen to pursue Audiobus’ further potential, keep it updated and enhance the experience for users old and new – and unlike me, they have the resources to do so! They’re full of ideas and energy, and I am confident that Audiobus will be in good hands.

The Audiobus Forum, however, is staying right here with me. After some consultation with the community here about what to do, I've decided to rename it to the Loopy Pro Forum, at forum.loopypro.com.

It has a new name and new colours, but otherwise, it's the same place, and nothing else will change.

Cheers,
Michael

Welcome to the Loopy Pro Forum (I know, it's weird for me too)

Ah, a change is as good as a holiday, right?

ABF is now migrated to its new home as LPF, at forum.loopypro.com. Hopefully all is working, but if there's anything iffy, do let me know.

Other than the name change and the odd visual tweak, nothing else is going to change, so carry on!

With love,
Michael

Comments

• @AudioGus said:
    First!

Jammy...!!!
    Lolololol

• Thanks Michael! No matter what its called I’m glad to be here and happy to see the forum continue!!! Best place on the innernet for us Mobile music nerds! Loopy pro is the new audio bus!

• Thank you again Michael for this forum. A great place for us to gather and discuss things. :)

• @Michael said:
    Other than the name change and the odd visual tweak, nothing else is going to change, so carry on!

When I tried to sign in, my old email address and password combo didn't work. It normally does work.

I had to use my user name + password to get in.

• ❤️

@Simon said:

@Michael said:

When I tried to sign in, my old email address and password combo didn't work. It normally does work.

Oh that's odd! I'll see if I can figure out what's going on

• It’s strange… the same, yet different.

Thanks @Michael for making the transition about as seamless as possible. Same credentials, gui, threads, etc.…

Wasn’t quite sure what to expect but that was pretty flawless. Basically all I have to do is move the new favorite bookmark icon up to the top of the start page, or add it to Home Screen. Cheers!

• Namechangier time 🥳!

Login works for me. Thanks for all your brilliant work @Michael. 03:30 here in the UK, I should probably try to sleep now.

• Good call, Michael! The name is smooth along with the transition.

• Oooo, the orange in light mode is quite nice. Will you also switch the green to orange in dark mode @Michael ? :)

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:
    Oooo, the orange in light mode is quite nice. Will you also switch the green to orange in dark mode @Michael ? :)

Yup, just did it!

• @Michael said:
    ❤️

@Simon said:

@Michael said:

Oh that's odd! I'll see if I can figure out what's going on

Nobody else seems to have mentioned it. Probably just me.

• I just tried with my email address rather than forum handle and it worked.

• It’s got that new forum scent!

• I think the orange is a nice touch. Feels new and refreshed.

Thanks for keeping this beast alive @Michael.

Now we’ve all jumped off the bus and gone a little loopy.

• Seamless as a perfect loop!

• @Michael said:

@jwmmakerofmusic said:
    Oooo, the orange in light mode is quite nice. Will you also switch the green to orange in dark mode @Michael ? :)

Yup, just did it!

Excellent. Looks great. :)

• Forum search results are impacted by the change. The resulting search gets "site:forum.loopypro.com" added, which doesn't yield much in the way of results yet.

I don't think you can add more than one site to the query term, so I guess this'll have to do until the web crawlers catch up.

• I concur, the orange is nice! Cheers on the new chapter!

• edited October 21

@wim said:
    Forum search results are impacted by the change. The resulting search gets "site:forum.loopypro.com" added, which doesn't yield much in the way of results yet.

I don't think you can add more than one site to the query term, so I guess this'll have to do until the web crawlers catch up.

I’ve already submitted the site move to Google, will probably take a day or two and then it should be fine

Until then I’ve disabled the replacement so that it uses the built-in search facility

• @toneman88 said:
    Namechangier time 🥳!

:D

• @Michael said:

@wim said:
    Forum search results are impacted by the change. The resulting search gets "site:forum.loopypro.com" added, which doesn't yield much in the way of results yet.

I’ve already submitted the site move to Google, will probably take a day or two and then it should be fine

Until then I’ve disabled the replacement so that it uses the built-in search facility

Ya’ll are so on it. I was about to mention this lol.

• Where am I..

Testing testing, one two..

... Ok, all seems to be in order...

'Looks like we've gone a bit Loopy'..

Bless-ed Love

King

• wimwim
    edited October 21

@Michael said:

@wim said:

Damn. It's so hard to come up with anything you haven't already thought about. 😎

• Respect to Audiobus, bring on Loopy Pro!

• "Orange Is the New Black" :) Good color for the upcoming Halloween time. I liked green, but it's probably a matter of time and I'll get used to it. I'm glad that nothing disappears from the forum ❤️ Cheers!

• Our new home! Yay!

😁

/DMfan🇸🇪

• With a nice abbrev. of LPF too... :D