Loopy Pro: Create music, your way.

What is Loopy Pro?Loopy Pro is a powerful, flexible, and intuitive live looper, sampler, clip launcher and DAW for iPhone and iPad. At its core, it allows you to record and layer sounds in real-time to create complex musical arrangements. But it doesn’t stop there—Loopy Pro offers advanced tools to customize your workflow, build dynamic performance setups, and create a seamless connection between instruments, effects, and external gear.

Use it for live looping, sequencing, arranging, mixing, and much more. Whether you're a live performer, a producer, or just experimenting with sound, Loopy Pro helps you take control of your creative process.

Download on the App Store

Loopy Pro is your all-in-one musical toolkit. Try it for free today.

The Audiobus Forum is now the Loopy Pro Forum!

In case you didn't see the announcement thread, I have some big news: Audiobus – the app – is going to a new home. Francesco and Andrea are developers and musicians who are keen to pursue Audiobus’ further potential, keep it updated and enhance the experience for users old and new – and unlike me, they have the resources to do so! They’re full of ideas and energy, and I am confident that Audiobus will be in good hands.

The Audiobus Forum, however, is staying right here with me. After some consultation with the community here about what to do, I've decided to rename it to the Loopy Pro Forum, at forum.loopypro.com.

It has a new name and new colours, but otherwise, it's the same place, and nothing else will change.

Cheers,
Michael

Off Planet / Theremin-ator2

edited 8:01PM in Creations

I recently posted a track called reconnaissance which featured SWAM Tenor Sax. I wondered how the new Yonac Thereminator would do instead. Pretty good, I think.

2x Thereminator, DRC, NOISE, ISymphonic Soprano Voice, SwarPlug, BeatHawk, Pianoteq8, SWAM Tenor Sax.

Comments

• This is a really pretty tune. I didnt know what to expect from a thereminator track but it is surprisingly soothing.

• When I was in college, my roommate had an original Theremin. It was fun at parties. Very difficult to play… accurately. As I recall, right hand was pitch, and left hand was volume. Do you have any way to add portamento to take the edge off the note changes? Just a thought. Nice track, bro.