Loopy Pro: Create music, your way.

What is Loopy Pro?Loopy Pro is a powerful, flexible, and intuitive live looper, sampler, clip launcher and DAW for iPhone and iPad. At its core, it allows you to record and layer sounds in real-time to create complex musical arrangements. But it doesn’t stop there—Loopy Pro offers advanced tools to customize your workflow, build dynamic performance setups, and create a seamless connection between instruments, effects, and external gear.

Use it for live looping, sequencing, arranging, mixing, and much more. Whether you're a live performer, a producer, or just experimenting with sound, Loopy Pro helps you take control of your creative process.

Download on the App Store

Loopy Pro is your all-in-one musical toolkit. Try it for free today.

The Audiobus Forum is now the Loopy Pro Forum!

In case you didn't see the announcement thread, I have some big news: Audiobus – the app – is going to a new home. Francesco and Andrea are developers and musicians who are keen to pursue Audiobus’ further potential, keep it updated and enhance the experience for users old and new – and unlike me, they have the resources to do so! They’re full of ideas and energy, and I am confident that Audiobus will be in good hands.

The Audiobus Forum, however, is staying right here with me. After some consultation with the community here about what to do, I've decided to rename it to the Loopy Pro Forum, at forum.loopypro.com.

It has a new name and new colours, but otherwise, it's the same place, and nothing else will change.

Cheers,
Michael

The “That’s what she said” thread

edited November 2023 in Other

I tried this a while back but got no takers. As there have been quite a few people catching these lately, I thought I would try again.

Fell free to post anyone’s “That’s what she said” moments here. :lol:

Comments

• I’ll start then:

@Gavinski said:
    there's an anus in my sausage

• Haha, what context was this in? Oh yeah, this was about that French anus stew or something? 😂🤣

• @Gavinski said:
    Haha, what context was this in? Oh yeah, this was about that French anus stew or something? 😂🤣

I may have cut a word or two from each end of this… :lol:

• @michael_m said:

@Gavinski said:
    Haha, what context was this in? Oh yeah, this was about that French anus stew or something? 😂🤣

Well, you could have really mangled it and quoted me as saying my sausage is in an anus, so…

• @Gavinski said:

@michael_m said:

@Gavinski said:

Well, you could have really mangled it and quoted me as saying my sausage is in an anus, so…

Don’t think it didn’t cross my mind… :lol:

However, it wouldn’t be a quote any longer. Not to worry though, there are plenty of good quotes without anyone having to edit them.

• I recently got an idea for a cartoon but since I’m not good at drawing I made a photocollage.

It seems appropriate here.

• @rottencat said:
    I recently got an idea for a cartoon but since I’m not good at drawing I made a photocollage.

It seems appropriate here.

:lol:

• @scrape said:
    definitely deserves a place in your arse

• “So could I; mine’s as big as a house!”

• @HotStrange said:
    Would love to see him come

• The UI is too small.

• @michael_m said:

@HotStrange said:
    Would love to see him come

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 thank you for this thread this is hilarious

• @wim said:
    with a shorter insert shaft, it would still be inserted exactly as far into the receptacle.

• “Stop playing video games and fix the damn bathroom light like you said you would. Months ago.“

• atjumpercollins said (all taken from the same paragraph):

just a bit of a fluff setting it up with the manual arm…Once it’s out. 😀

>

I wish I was this motivated to make music,
    smh.

• “I tried it, but it’s too small.”

About screws and such…which is also innuendo in itself.

• @animalelder said:
    “I tried it, but it’s too small.”

About screws and such…which is also innuendo in itself.

The jokes really write themselves don’t they?

• Is it plugged in?

• @pbelgium said:
    The nut works great, and I recommend it for anyone

• One time back in uni, the men's glee club I was a part of was touring. One of our performance venues was a church. We waited for this woman to stop speaking before singing our number. When she said "Lord Jesus, fill my body. Use me," I quietly said, "That's what she said", making the other guys snicker. 😂🤣 Back in 2006-2007.

• edited November 2023

@jwmmakerofmusic :lol: :lol:

Reminds me of a time when a work colleague and I were replacing fluorescent tubes in the roof area above the stage in a theater. I could get one end into the fixture, but only he was tall enough to get the other end to click in place.

Someone rang the doorbell at the stage door, and expecting a group of visitors, he went down to answer it. I tried to put another fluorescent tube in, but not having his 6’2” height I couldn’t quite manage on my own.

As I knew he wouldn’t be back soon I figured I would go down to the stage where I could see everyone standing in a group. As I got there they all turned to look in my direction, and in way of explanation I just said, “I couldn’t get it in - another 2 inches and I would have been OK.”

You can guess what the reaction was…

• @michael_m said:
    @jwmmakerofmusic :lol: :lol:

Reminds me of a time when a work colleague and I were replacing fluorescent tubes in the roof area above the stage in a theater. I could get one end into the fixture, but only he was tall enough to get the other end to click in place.

Someone rang the doorbell at the stage door, and expecting a group of visitors, he went down to answer it. I tried to put another fluorescent tube in, but not having his 6’2” height I couldn’t quite manage on my own.

As I knew he wouldn’t be back soon I figured I would go down to the stage where I could see everyone standing in a group. As I got there they all turned to look in my direction, and in way of explanation I just said, “I could get it in - another 2 inches and I would have been OK.”

You can guess what the reaction was…

😂🤣🤣💀

• @abf said:
    it just enlarges. The knobs are huge

• @michael_m said:

@abf said:
    it just enlarges. The knobs are huge

hahahahahaha

• @michael_m said:

@pbelgium said:

Oh no! Only one nut! :'( But, ‘tis a good one. :#

• @pbelgium said:

@michael_m said:

@pbelgium said:

Oh no! Only one nut! :'( But, ‘tis a good one. :#

:lol:

• This thread is great 😂

• @HotStrange said:
    arse everything

• @michael_m said:

@HotStrange said:
    arse everything

That had to have been “parse”. If not then I have no idea what I was on about lol