Loopy Pro: Create music, your way.

What is Loopy Pro?Loopy Pro is a powerful, flexible, and intuitive live looper, sampler, clip launcher and DAW for iPhone and iPad. At its core, it allows you to record and layer sounds in real-time to create complex musical arrangements. But it doesn’t stop there—Loopy Pro offers advanced tools to customize your workflow, build dynamic performance setups, and create a seamless connection between instruments, effects, and external gear.

Use it for live looping, sequencing, arranging, mixing, and much more. Whether you're a live performer, a producer, or just experimenting with sound, Loopy Pro helps you take control of your creative process.

Download on the App Store

Loopy Pro is your all-in-one musical toolkit. Try it for free today.

The Audiobus Forum is now the Loopy Pro Forum!

In case you didn't see the announcement thread, I have some big news: Audiobus – the app – is going to a new home. Francesco and Andrea are developers and musicians who are keen to pursue Audiobus’ further potential, keep it updated and enhance the experience for users old and new – and unlike me, they have the resources to do so! They’re full of ideas and energy, and I am confident that Audiobus will be in good hands.

The Audiobus Forum, however, is staying right here with me. After some consultation with the community here about what to do, I've decided to rename it to the Loopy Pro Forum, at forum.loopypro.com.

It has a new name and new colours, but otherwise, it's the same place, and nothing else will change.

Cheers,
Michael

The “That’s what she said” thread

Comments

• @Gavinski said:
    this really scratches my organ itch

• this... cum oscillator is really amazing...If you leave it for 10 seconds...with relatively little knob twiddling

(Svetlovska)

(yes, I am going to 'milk' this use of cum to death - and here's your next quote source handed to you on a platter Michael 😂)

• edited November 2023

@Gavinski said:
    this... cum oscillator is really amazing...If you leave it for 10 seconds...with relatively little knob twiddling

(Svetlovska)

(yes, I am going to 'milk' this use of cum to death - and here's your next quote source handed to you on a platter Michael 😂)

WTH was cum oscillater even supposed to be lmfao 🤣

• @HotStrange said:

@Gavinski said:
    this... cum oscillator is really amazing...If you leave it for 10 seconds...with relatively little knob twiddling

(Svetlovska)

Hahaha:

Beads seemed to receive a somewhat muted response in comparison to other Mutable Instruments releases, but this granular effect cum oscillator is really amazing. (If you leave it for 10 seconds with nothing plugged into the inputs, it turns into a wavetable oscillator.)

• @Gavinski said:

@HotStrange said:

@Gavinski said:

(Svetlovska)

Hahaha:

Beads seemed to receive a somewhat muted response in comparison to other Mutable Instruments releases, but this granular effect cum oscillator is really amazing. (If you leave it for 10 seconds with nothing plugged into the inputs, it turns into a wavetable oscillator.)

Cum Oscillator. Oh how far technology has come 😏

• edited November 2023

@HotStrange said:

@Gavinski said:

@HotStrange said:

@Gavinski said:

(Svetlovska)

Hahaha:

No no 😂, u know this usage of the word 'cum', right? Basically meaning it's both a granular effect and an oscillator. Just checking! Rest easy, definitely no sperm were harmed in the making of that track

• @Gavinski said:

@HotStrange said:
    It takes you by surprise for sure.

Exactly... Great for anyone who likes organ

• @Gavinski said:

@HotStrange said:

@Gavinski said:

@HotStrange said:

@Gavinski said:

(Svetlovska)

Hahaha:

No no 😂, u know this usage of the word 'cum', right? Basically meaning it's both a granular effect and am oscillator. Just checking! Rest easy, definitely no sperm were harmed in the making of that track

Hahaha no sperm harmed. I’m glad someone is thinking of the children 😂

• @HotStrange said:

@Gavinski said:

@HotStrange said:

@Gavinski said:

@HotStrange said:

@Gavinski said:

(Svetlovska)

Hahaha:

No no 😂, u know this usage of the word 'cum', right? Basically meaning it's both a granular effect and am oscillator. Just checking! Rest easy, definitely no sperm were harmed in the making of that track

I'm trying not to think of the children when engaging with this thread, thank you sir, ymmv 😂

• @Gavinski said:

@HotStrange said:

@Gavinski said:

@HotStrange said:

@Gavinski said:

@HotStrange said:

@Gavinski said:

(Svetlovska)

Hahaha:

I'm trying not to think of the children when engaging with this thread, thank you sir, ymmv 😂

😧😂😂😂 fair enough lmao probably for the best. FBI if you’re reading this, it’s all in jest

• @Gavinski said:

@HotStrange said:

@Gavinski said:

@HotStrange said:

@Gavinski said:

@HotStrange said:

@Gavinski said:

(Svetlovska)

Hahaha:

You guys are killing me, ROFL! 😂

• @HotStrange said:

@Gavinski said:

@HotStrange said:

@Gavinski said:

@HotStrange said:

@Gavinski said:

@HotStrange said:

@Gavinski said:

(Svetlovska)

Hahaha:

😧😂😂😂 fair enough lmao probably for the best. FBI if you’re reading this, it’s all in jest

Disclaimer seconded, and directed in Interpol's direction haha

• edited November 2023

@jwmmakerofmusic said:

@Gavinski said:

@HotStrange said:

@Gavinski said:

@HotStrange said:

@Gavinski said:

@HotStrange said:

@Gavinski said:

(Svetlovska)

Hahaha:

You guys are killing me, ROFL! 😂

😂😂😂😂😂😂 happy to help lol

• @wim said:
    I need to fiddle with it a bit

• The first thing I would check is if there is wobble in the shafts.. and...if there's...gunk

Neon Silicon 😅

• @Gavinski said:
    The first thing I would check is if there is wobble in the shafts.. and...if there's...gunk

Neon Silicon 😅

:lol: :lol: :lol:

• @Gavinski said:
    The first thing I would check is if there is wobble in the shafts.. and...if there's...gunk

Neon Silicon 😅

😂🤣🤣

• @Gavinski said:

Neon Silicon 😅

If there’s wobble in the shaft there will always be gunk 😂

• @HotStrange said:

@Gavinski said:

Neon Silicon 😅

@HotStrange said:

@Gavinski said:

Neon Silicon 😅

Bro! 🤢🤮🤣

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:

@HotStrange said:

@Gavinski said:

Neon Silicon 😅

@HotStrange said:

@Gavinski said:

Neon Silicon 😅

Bro! 🤢🤮🤣

What can I say this thread brings out the worst in me 🤣

• @HotStrange said:
    ended up having a leak in the shower

I think everyone does that.

• @michael_m said:

@HotStrange said:
    ended up having a leak in the shower

I think everyone does that.

It’s almost hard NOT to 🤣

• @supadom
    I’ve only played with it on release and completely forgot it’s even there.

😂🤣

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:

@supadom
    I’ve only played with it on release and completely forgot it’s even there.

😂🤣

I know, not my proudest moment.

• @CapnWillie
    ...so many faulty units..."

I'm sorry Capn, lol! 😂

• @jwmmakerofmusic said:

@CapnWillie
    ...so many faulty units..."

I'm sorry Capn, lol! 😂

That’s what…. Nevermind 😏

• 11"... 12.9`...I’ve gone back and forth between both sizes

JBlock

• @Gavinski said:
    11"... 12.9`...I’ve gone back and forth between both sizes

JBlock

Damn someone hit lottery twice 🤣

• @Fear2Stop said:
    With TP, I might not know exactly what I’m doing but the fun to me is in the experimenting.

Could turn out messy…

• @michael_m said:

@Fear2Stop said:
    With TP, I might not know exactly what I’m doing but the fun to me is in the experimenting.

Could turn out messy…

Loooool