Loopy Pro: Create music, your way.

What is Loopy Pro?Loopy Pro is a powerful, flexible, and intuitive live looper, sampler, clip launcher and DAW for iPhone and iPad. At its core, it allows you to record and layer sounds in real-time to create complex musical arrangements. But it doesn’t stop there—Loopy Pro offers advanced tools to customize your workflow, build dynamic performance setups, and create a seamless connection between instruments, effects, and external gear.

Use it for live looping, sequencing, arranging, mixing, and much more. Whether you're a live performer, a producer, or just experimenting with sound, Loopy Pro helps you take control of your creative process.

Download on the App Store

Loopy Pro is your all-in-one musical toolkit. Try it for free today.

The Audiobus Forum is now the Loopy Pro Forum!

In case you didn't see the announcement thread, I have some big news: Audiobus – the app – is going to a new home. Francesco and Andrea are developers and musicians who are keen to pursue Audiobus’ further potential, keep it updated and enhance the experience for users old and new – and unlike me, they have the resources to do so! They’re full of ideas and energy, and I am confident that Audiobus will be in good hands.

The Audiobus Forum, however, is staying right here with me. After some consultation with the community here about what to do, I've decided to rename it to the Loopy Pro Forum, at forum.loopypro.com.

It has a new name and new colours, but otherwise, it's the same place, and nothing else will change.

Cheers,
Michael

A thread to put all tutorials texts and videos links about Logic iOS

Comments

• Here is my tutorial for the Quick Sampler

• @thesoundtestroom said:
    Here is my tutorial for the Quick Sampler

Nice Job!

The 'hidden gem' in the QuickSampler is the Mod Matrix where almost everything can be assigned for modulation.

All parameters can not initially be automated with the automation tools so in order to for example automate the loop position one can assign a Midi CC to loop position in the Mod Matrix and then automate it with the regular automation tools.

Assigning an LFO to modulate the loop position is a nice way to add animation to pad-sounds as one example.

Needless to say that QuickSampler is one of my absolute favorites in Logic on the desktop and now also on the iPad.
    (The QuickSampler on Mac can directly sample from any input, track or bus which makes it a super handy tool for re-sampling without tedious drag'n'drop exercises).

• @Samu Thanks, yes, it is great

• Apple Logic Pro - Tutorial 4: Midi and Audio Regions

• Logic Pro for iPad | How to use MULTIPLE TEMPOS

• Logic Pro for iPad- quick tips

• Logic Pro for iPad - EVOC 20 PS Vocoder & Polysynth - How to Set it Up for Vocoding Your Voice

• Logic Pro for iPad - Making Music Only Using Sculpture Physical Modelling Synth

• Logic Pro for iPad | How to use MULTIPLE Time Signatures

• Create Metal Drums with Logic Pro Drum Kit Designer on iOS - How To App on iOS! - EP 920 S11

• Apple Logic Pro for iPad - Tutorial 5: Record Single/Multiple Midi/Audio, Replace, Capture, Key Zone

• Logic Pro for iPad | Compromises after 1 Week

• Preview of the AUBE keyboard extension in Logic Pro for iPad (Available in the last update v1.5)

• @FredAntonCorvest said:
    Preview of the AUBE keyboard extension in Logic Pro for iPad (Available in the last update v1.5)

Wish Apple has a rep on this ABF like IkMultimedia.. Things are getting very confusing…
    AUBE KBE, v1.5?

• edited May 2023

The Late Night Logic Pro Lesson on iPad - Episode 3 - How To App on iOS! - EP 921 S11

• edited May 2023

@BerlinFx said:
    Logic Pro for iPad - Making Music Only Using Sculpture Physical Modelling Synth

big thanks to Doug @thesoundtestroom for this one. This is an incredible synth, incredibly deep, the likes of which have not been seen on iOS since Zed Synth. (for those of you that recall it. It still runs on 16.x, in AB)

I think I heard (in an email) that Apple hired the Zed Synth dev Richard Meyer. I wonder if he had a had a hand in this software.

• @BerlinFx said:
    As we need to keep all tutorials together and it essential to learn how to do use deeply Logic iOS , I propose to put all links to good tutorials coming in the future about Logic iOS.

The rule : only links , no comments nay a title to what is interesting or what LP tool you can learn with this tutorials.

No flood, no silly comments, including for myself, only links and useful descriptions.

Adding an AB Forum wiki article would be a better way of collecting this information and having it be findable in the future.

• @espiegel123 said:

@BerlinFx said:
    As we need to keep all tutorials together and it essential to learn how to do use deeply Logic iOS , I propose to put all links to good tutorials coming in the future about Logic iOS.

The rule : only links , no comments nay a title to what is interesting or what LP tool you can learn with this tutorials.

No flood, no silly comments, including for myself, only links and useful descriptions.

Adding an AB Forum wiki article would be a better way of collecting this information and having it be findable in the future.

I did my best, for first user , I think it is a bit early to do now a wiki as it is only 1 week and it can change a bit in 6 months as it is really only V 1.0.

What I do is sharing and I hope that people find useful for now this thread. I will carryon this thread not only now but for years if god bless or someone will do it.

Ask other if it is good what I do with this thread , we can do a pool and I will stop if people think like you negatively.

• If you want me to post more tutorials in this thread please respond to the pool here first page

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/55721/a-thread-to-put-all-tutorials-texts-and-videos-links-about-logic-ios/p1?new=1

• How to Bring Logic Desktop DMD & Sampler Patches to Logic Pro iPad!

• @BerlinFx said:

@espiegel123 said:

@BerlinFx said:

I did my best, for first user , I think it is a bit early to do now a wiki as it is only 1 week and it can change a bit in 6 months as it is really only V 1.0.

What I do is sharing and I hope that people find useful for now this thread. I will carryon this thread not only now but for years if god bless or someone will do it.

Ask other if it is good what I do with this thread , we can do a pool and I will stop if people think like you negatively.

The great thing about a wiki article is that it can be updated at any time to make it current and is easily findable both now and in the future.

• @espiegel123 said:

@BerlinFx said:

@espiegel123 said:

@BerlinFx said:

The great thing about a wiki article is that it can be updated at any time to make it current and is easily findable both now and in the future. I never read the wiki and don’t know how to do anyway so do the wiki it is good idea.

Do the wiki and let’s people to carry on watching these videos so I put a pool as it is to people to de ide in a democracy isn’t it ? If not useful I will stop and use my personal playlist and not share anything anymore appart my music creation and find response to my questions alone appart from this forum not sharing or responding just posting my creation.

Do you allow me to post my music creation on the AB forum ?

I know you don’t like me , perhaps because I am different of the norm , really but hope you will allow me to post my music on creation section.

The pool here

https://forum.audiob.us/discussion/55721/a-thread-to-put-all-tutorials-texts-and-videos-links-about-logic-ios/p1

• Logic Pro for iPad | AUv3 Power & MIDI | haQ attaQ

• Logic Pro for iPad | How to use MULTIPLE Key Signatures By Pete Johns

• @BerlinFx said:

Do you allow me to post my music creation on the AB forum ?

I know you don’t like me , perhaps because I am different of the norm , really but hope you will allow me to post my music on creation section.

Hang on, what? Unless there’s a backstory here that I’m not aware of, how did suggesting a wiki article suddenly come to this?

• Multi-Out AUv3 Apps in Logic Pro for iPad - How to App on iOS DigiStix2

• Logic Pro for iPad - Tutorial 6: How to record Multiple Audio and Midi Takes By SFM

• Logic Pro iPad Ghost Notes 👻 Scale Highlighting Hack!!

• Thanks for all the videos
    They are really helping

• @Gdub said:
    Thanks for all the videos
    They are really helping

Thanks I try my best for sharing the good ones and avoid misinformation