Loopy Pro: Create music, your way.

What is Loopy Pro?Loopy Pro is a powerful, flexible, and intuitive live looper, sampler, clip launcher and DAW for iPhone and iPad. At its core, it allows you to record and layer sounds in real-time to create complex musical arrangements. But it doesn’t stop there—Loopy Pro offers advanced tools to customize your workflow, build dynamic performance setups, and create a seamless connection between instruments, effects, and external gear.

Use it for live looping, sequencing, arranging, mixing, and much more. Whether you're a live performer, a producer, or just experimenting with sound, Loopy Pro helps you take control of your creative process.

Download on the App Store

Loopy Pro is your all-in-one musical toolkit. Try it for free today.

The Audiobus Forum is now the Loopy Pro Forum!

In case you didn't see the announcement thread, I have some big news: Audiobus – the app – is going to a new home. Francesco and Andrea are developers and musicians who are keen to pursue Audiobus’ further potential, keep it updated and enhance the experience for users old and new – and unlike me, they have the resources to do so! They’re full of ideas and energy, and I am confident that Audiobus will be in good hands.

The Audiobus Forum, however, is staying right here with me. After some consultation with the community here about what to do, I've decided to rename it to the Loopy Pro Forum, at forum.loopypro.com.

It has a new name and new colours, but otherwise, it's the same place, and nothing else will change.

Cheers,
Michael

A thread to put all tutorials texts and videos links about Logic iOS

124»

Comments

• I stop this thread as I am not happy with my user experience with Logic iOS as it is a very bad aux experience I will create on Cubasis 3.5 as I am here to do music and will unsubscribe to Logic Pro before the end of the trial.

I am honest with myself I can’t pro ôte something I can’t use even if I tried my best to learn it.

If someone here is happy to add everyday new videos here I will be happy.

• @BerlinFx said:
    I stop this thread as I am not happy with my user experience with Logic iOS as it is a very bad aux experience I will create on Cubasis 3.5 as I am here to do music and will unsubscribe to Logic Pro before the end of the trial.

I am honest with myself I can’t pro ôte something I can’t use even if I tried my best to learn it.

If you can’t make music with Logic Pro for iPad, it wouldn’t be Logics fault… Just saying…

A lot of users with a negative approach to LP4i (on the whole web) think that Logic is hard to understand, difficult to find workflows, BUT, every advanced app that is sold on this platform is the same - it takes time to know app, and reading the manual will improve the discovery in those advanced apps…

Logic for Mac ain’t complete yet, but, it’s fantastic for me and a joy to use (almost)…

• @ErrkaPetti said:

@BerlinFx said:
    I stop this thread as I am not happy with my user experience with Logic iOS as it is a very bad aux experience I will create on Cubasis 3.5 as I am here to do music and will unsubscribe to Logic Pro before the end of the trial.

If you can’t make music with Logic Pro for iPad, it wouldn’t be Logics fault… Just saying…

A lot of users with a negative approach to LP4i (on the whole web) think that Logic is hard to understand, difficult to find workflows, BUT, every advanced app that is sold on this platform is the same - it takes time to know app, and reading the manual will improve the discovery in those advanced apps…

Logic for Mac ain’t complete yet, but, it’s fantastic for me and a joy to use (almost)…

So you will post everyday new videos tutorials on Logic iOS.

Welcome here to carryon this thread

• @BerlinFx said:

@ErrkaPetti said:

@BerlinFx said:

It’s yours thread…

• @ErrkaPetti said:

@BerlinFx said:

@ErrkaPetti said:

@BerlinFx said:

It’s yours thread…

It is not mine it is a sharing everyone can put videos some other did it here. Do you want to replace me please do it and put videos.

Not only you but influencers can post here their videos

• edited June 2023

I stop today to put videos for personal reasons as I will not subscribe to Logic IPad and my brain problems made this daw too tiring and I need to preserve my health as I got health problems.

I hope this thread will carryon to be a sharing thread it is not mine so @Gavinski @thesoundtestroom and others feel free to add yourself your videos tutorials about Logic IPad here. Same for Pete Johns videos.

All of you are invited to post videos as no one seems interested to manage this thread , it is less than 1 minute to share a YouTube videos.

It as a nice time with you I prefer to read sometimes the AB forum,post only my creation , using is too important for me and be quiet not posting anything appart my music creation @jwmmakerofmusic @HotStrange

• As nobody seems interested at all to use this thread it is CLOSED

I don’t care anymore

• Why do you act like this?

As I wrote in another thread, don’t be such a Drama Queen - this forum will certainly survive without both you and me…

• @BerlinFx said:
    As nobody seems interested at all to use this thread it is CLOSED

I don’t care anymore

Still not closed…
    Busy up with Cubasis?