Loopy Pro: Create music, your way.

What is Loopy Pro?Loopy Pro is a powerful, flexible, and intuitive live looper, sampler, clip launcher and DAW for iPhone and iPad. At its core, it allows you to record and layer sounds in real-time to create complex musical arrangements. But it doesn’t stop there—Loopy Pro offers advanced tools to customize your workflow, build dynamic performance setups, and create a seamless connection between instruments, effects, and external gear.

Use it for live looping, sequencing, arranging, mixing, and much more. Whether you're a live performer, a producer, or just experimenting with sound, Loopy Pro helps you take control of your creative process.

Download on the App Store

Loopy Pro is your all-in-one musical toolkit. Try it for free today.

The Audiobus Forum is now the Loopy Pro Forum!

In case you didn't see the announcement thread, I have some big news: Audiobus – the app – is going to a new home. Francesco and Andrea are developers and musicians who are keen to pursue Audiobus’ further potential, keep it updated and enhance the experience for users old and new – and unlike me, they have the resources to do so! They’re full of ideas and energy, and I am confident that Audiobus will be in good hands.

The Audiobus Forum, however, is staying right here with me. After some consultation with the community here about what to do, I've decided to rename it to the Loopy Pro Forum, at forum.loopypro.com.

It has a new name and new colours, but otherwise, it's the same place, and nothing else will change.

Cheers,
Michael

New computer/QWERTY keyboard support is dope!

edited October 21 in Loopy Pro

Super handy and neat and cool and smooth and funky to be able to use bluetooth/wifi comp. keyboards as midi controllers!

Comments

• Haha, cool! Good lord, that template!!

• @Michael said:
    Haha, cool! Good lord, that template!!

Hell yeah, the autistic shmautistic template. So many fx sends.
    Speaking of which, I noticed the other day that the send buses actually DON'T stop after XYZ, they keep going into (/%&# :D

• Dang that is next level

• @Icoustik said:

@Michael said:
    Haha, cool! Good lord, that template!!

Hell yeah, the autistic shmautistic template. So many fx sends.
    Speaking of which, I noticed the other day that the send buses actually DON'T stop after XYZ, they keep going into (/%&# :D

😂

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    Dang that is next level

• wimwim
    edited January 4

Holy Sh*T.

You made a template to control a nuclear power plant from an iPad and you think it's a good idea to control it all from a Bluetooth typing keyboard? 😬

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b6/b2/92/b6b292052688021a96f2f3398d3d6ed7.jpg

• edited January 4

@wim said:
    Holy Sh*T.

You made a template to control a nuclear power plant from an iPad and you think it's a good idea to control it all from a Bluetooth typing keyboard? 😬

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b6/b2/92/b6b292052688021a96f2f3398d3d6ed7.jpg

Yeah! B) Meltdown, shmeltshmown.
    Rather, just turning on/off FX and sends, and opening user interfaces. Got other midi controllers as well :D

• Sometimes I think I go a little overboard with templates, glad to see someone else does too, overboard smoverboard I think I’ll adopt this philosophy.

Also yea now I can use my blueturn midi controller again! Two more midi foot switches for me is great!

• @emc87 said:
    Sometimes I think I go a little overboard with templates, glad to see someone else does too, overboard smoverboard I think I’ll adopt this philosophy.

Also yea now I can use my blueturn midi controller again! Two more midi foot switches for me is great!

Exactly: overboard smiggedy smoverboard. The known and well loved ancient chinese proverb.

If I can have more sends than the entire alphabet, I'm gonna do exactly that! ( ͡ʘ ͜ʖ ͡ʘ)

• I'm now scheming of pulling apart bluetooth qwerty keyboards and mounting the keys in new controller boxes and slap some interesting key heads on the actuators.

Something like this: http://www.yannseznec.com/works/cigar-box-midi-controller/

Or some of these: http://www.crewdson.net

• @lukesleepwalker said:
    I'm now scheming of pulling apart bluetooth qwerty keyboards and mounting the keys in new controller boxes and slap some interesting key heads on the actuators.

Something like this: http://www.yannseznec.com/works/cigar-box-midi-controller/

Or some of these: http://www.crewdson.net

Sounds dope!

• It’s the true example of minimal maximalism, haha! 😅 Fantastic! 🤩

• @Luxthor said:
    It’s the true example of minimal maximalism, haha! 😅 Fantastic! 🤩

:) :) :)

• Damn, would love to see and hear this in use!

• @tekk said:
    Damn, would love to see and hear this in use!

Sure, I'll cook up a little demo vid :) The top template on ipad pro 11" is for running a pair of Deluges (hardware) thru, with heaps of dub effects and craziness. The second template on ipad mini is for running vocals thru :smiley:

• @Icoustik said:

@tekk said:

Sure, I'll cook up a little demo vid :) The top template on ipad pro 11" is for running a pair of Deluges (hardware) thru, with heaps of dub effects and craziness. The second template on ipad mini is for running vocals thru :smiley:

Cool!

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @tja said:
    You're clearly nuts, @Icoustik 😅😅😅

Fantastic work, thanks for showing! 🤗

:D :D Yes indeed I am the macadamia, the cashew, the almond and the pecan

Thanks for thankin <3

• Mr. Exile would be proud.

• @brice said:
    Mr. Exile would be proud.

Beg pardon, good sir - what's the reference?

• @Icoustik said:

@brice said:

Probably Tim Exile of Endlesss fame

• @Icoustik said:

@brice said:

Apologies...seeing your setup I just assumed you knew who Tim Exile is. Look for videos of him performing with his rig. I believe he calls it the flow machine. Right up your alley.

• @brice said:
    Apologies...seeing your setup I just assumed you knew who Tim Exile is. Look for videos of him performing with his rig. I believe he calls it the flow machine. Right up your alley.

Ah! Thanks for the pointer :)

• @tekk said:

Here's a demo :)

• @Icoustik said:

@tekk said:

Absolutely brilliant!

• @Gavinski said:
    Absolutely brilliant!

Thanks Gav!

• @Icoustik said:

@Gavinski said:
    Absolutely brilliant!

Thanks Gav!

Mind if I make a tweet pointing at this youtube vid? More ppl need to see this!

• @Gavinski said:
    Mind if I make a tweet pointing at this youtube vid? More ppl need to see this!

Oh sure, nice 1 :)

• @Icoustik said:

@tekk said:

Very very nice, music done on ipad at its best! Thanks for sharing!

• @tekk said:
    Very very nice, music done on ipad at its best! Thanks for sharing!

Thanks a bunch! :smiley: