Loopy Pro: Create music, your way.

What is Loopy Pro?Loopy Pro is a powerful, flexible, and intuitive live looper, sampler, clip launcher and DAW for iPhone and iPad. At its core, it allows you to record and layer sounds in real-time to create complex musical arrangements. But it doesn’t stop there—Loopy Pro offers advanced tools to customize your workflow, build dynamic performance setups, and create a seamless connection between instruments, effects, and external gear.

Use it for live looping, sequencing, arranging, mixing, and much more. Whether you're a live performer, a producer, or just experimenting with sound, Loopy Pro helps you take control of your creative process.

Download on the App Store

Loopy Pro is your all-in-one musical toolkit. Try it for free today.

The Audiobus Forum is now the Loopy Pro Forum!

In case you didn't see the announcement thread, I have some big news: Audiobus – the app – is going to a new home. Francesco and Andrea are developers and musicians who are keen to pursue Audiobus’ further potential, keep it updated and enhance the experience for users old and new – and unlike me, they have the resources to do so! They’re full of ideas and energy, and I am confident that Audiobus will be in good hands.

The Audiobus Forum, however, is staying right here with me. After some consultation with the community here about what to do, I've decided to rename it to the Loopy Pro Forum, at forum.loopypro.com.

It has a new name and new colours, but otherwise, it's the same place, and nothing else will change.

Cheers,
Michael

Football/Soccer

Seems like there have been a couple of minor derails in a few threads lately where football/soccer has been discussed.

Maybe we could use a thread to discuss? Same rules as for the forming course, and only respectful discussion.

Comments

• Right now watching the text updates for the Chelsea-Leicester FA Cup game. Seems like it’s had everything so far.

• edited June 13

Hey there, I'm also a huge football fan! I watch games every weekend, and my favorite club is Chelsea. I follow them religiously but enjoy analyzing other teams' performances. I use the score (sport) platform to stay updated on all the latest football events. Having a dedicated thread for football discussions sounds like a great idea. It'll be a nice spot to share our thoughts, analyze matches, and keep the main threads on topic. Let's keep it respectful and have some fun discussing our favorite sport!

• Well we’re in the summer break for most European teams right now, but I think the season for English teams was really good this year.

Chelsea were a huge surprise this season, first because they did so badly for the first half of the season, but then because they recovered so well.

• And this Friday, 14th, is the start of Euro 2024 which is being held in Germany. I love the European championships, such a great occasion. Opening game at 20:00 is Germany v Scotland. I’m in the UK so it’s being televised on various channels here, not sure about other parts of the world but I would recommend searching well in advance.

• @Thebosch60 said:
    Hey there, I'm also a huge football fan! I watch games every weekend, and my favorite club is Chelsea. I follow them religiously but enjoy analyzing other teams' performances. Having a dedicated thread for football discussions sounds like a great idea. It'll be a nice spot to share our thoughts, analyze matches, and keep the main threads on topic. Let's keep it respectful and have some fun discussing our favorite sport!

It's kind of perfect that the bot is a Chelsea fan.

• @Jonah66 said:
    And this Friday, 14th, is the start of Euro 2024 which is being held in Germany. I love the European championships, such a great occasion. Opening game at 20:00 is Germany v Scotland. I’m in the UK so it’s being televised on various channels here, not sure about other parts of the world but I would recommend searching well in advance.

Scotland will probably win this one…. Should be good.

• @robosardine said:

@Jonah66 said:
    And this Friday, 14th, is the start of Euro 2024 which is being held in Germany. I love the European championships, such a great occasion. Opening game at 20:00 is Germany v Scotland. I’m in the UK so it’s being televised on various channels here, not sure about other parts of the world but I would recommend searching well in advance.

Hah you never know, tempted to put a few quid on the tartan army for this one!

• @Jonah66 said:

@robosardine said:

@Jonah66 said:

Go Lewis Morgan!

• @Jonah66 said:

@robosardine said:

@Jonah66 said:

I love the optimism of Scotland fans. I guess even a stopped clock is right twice a day… 😂

• Do I want to join this thread? Yes I want but I probably shouldn’t.
    Go 🇵🇹

• I'm very excited for the Euros, and I'm hoping for tons of upsets, mostly because if England wins, oy, American soccer fans are going to have to hear about it for generations lol.

In other American sporting-insecurity news:

USA beat Brazil last night 1-1!
    The American who wasn't up to playing in Chelsea (but did OK at Milan, I guess, and made the Serie A best 11) with a free kick that might be considered (by some!) not bad.

• 🇨🇭

• 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 > @ExAsperis99 said:

I'm very excited for the Euros, and I'm hoping for tons of upsets, mostly because if England wins, oy, American soccer fans are going to have to hear about it for generations lol.

In other American sporting-insecurity news:

The American who wasn't up to playing in Chelsea (but did OK at Milan, I guess, and made the Serie A best 11) with a free kick that might be considered (by some!) not bad.

Is that player pulisic(sp) Chelsea let him go too early lol.

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 really excited here as well, I predict more English tears lol getting used to it now. I hope the refereeing is up to par, seen some shocking decisions in previous tournaments.

https://apps.apple.com/gb/app/euro-2024-fantasy-football/id1107602457 Euro fantasy football app free on AppStore would be goos to create a Audiobus forum league 👍

• I'm still not over how bitter the last season ended for my team, it kinda killed the anticipation for the EC.

• What is your team?

• Euros 2024 and Copa America 2024!

• Dope I’ll have to try that if I can get it in.

• @ExAsperis99 said:

😂 I don’t think 1-1 counts as a winning score, but it’s a good result for them all the same.

• The song that might be subtly related to football/soccer

Context

The song opens with a chant that is "punctuated by 'ooohhh' crowd vocals" and features "clap-inducing percussion throughout".[16] The chant was performed by Italian football club Inter Milan's ultras named "Curva Nord Milano".[17]

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carnival_(%C2%A5$_song)

• edited June 14

App gone Free

Entertainment/Sport

Live Sport Channels is free usually $4.99 - watch soccer matches

• @michael_m said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

😂 I don’t think 1-1 counts as a winning score, but it’s a good result for them all the same.

haha

• Germany seem like they’re serious about winning this one.

• I might get to finally get to see Villa play in Chicago in August. I wish I could get to Villa Park but Chicago is a relatively short drive so I’ll settle for that

• Abysmal from Scotland jeez, completely lost the plot!

• @Jonah66 said:
    Abysmal from Scotland jeez, completely lost the plot!

I’d say the found the plot laid down and were buried.

• edited June 15

Yep, as a Scotsman, I’ve known many a defeat, so… to be honest, we’re used to it ;) Maybe one day we’ll win at least one game in the final stages of a major tournament. Great game for Germany and looking forward to watching some great football though.

• @ik2000 said:
    Yep, as a Scotsman, I’ve known many a defeat, so… to be honest, we’re used to it ;) Maybe one day we’ll win at least one game in the final stages of a major tournament. Great game for Germany and looking forward to watching some great football though.

I remember in the late 70s when Scotland beat England at Wembley Stadium, and the fans were ecstatic. They invaded the pitch and tore down the goals before taking over central London that night. They certainly appreciate a big win!

• edited June 15

Cheers from Munich, yeah it's quite wild here since Friday
    I can hear cheering all day, since every local bar has beer and tv, all you need