Loopy Pro: Create music, your way.

What is Loopy Pro?Loopy Pro is a powerful, flexible, and intuitive live looper, sampler, clip launcher and DAW for iPhone and iPad. At its core, it allows you to record and layer sounds in real-time to create complex musical arrangements. But it doesn’t stop there—Loopy Pro offers advanced tools to customize your workflow, build dynamic performance setups, and create a seamless connection between instruments, effects, and external gear.

Use it for live looping, sequencing, arranging, mixing, and much more. Whether you're a live performer, a producer, or just experimenting with sound, Loopy Pro helps you take control of your creative process.

Download on the App Store

Loopy Pro is your all-in-one musical toolkit. Try it for free today.

The Audiobus Forum is now the Loopy Pro Forum!

In case you didn't see the announcement thread, I have some big news: Audiobus – the app – is going to a new home. Francesco and Andrea are developers and musicians who are keen to pursue Audiobus’ further potential, keep it updated and enhance the experience for users old and new – and unlike me, they have the resources to do so! They’re full of ideas and energy, and I am confident that Audiobus will be in good hands.

The Audiobus Forum, however, is staying right here with me. After some consultation with the community here about what to do, I've decided to rename it to the Loopy Pro Forum, at forum.loopypro.com.

It has a new name and new colours, but otherwise, it's the same place, and nothing else will change.

Cheers,
Michael

Football/Soccer

124»

Comments

• Congrats to 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 from 🇨🇭

• @cuscolima said:
    Congrats to 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿 from 🇨🇭

I don’t think anyone would have bet on them putting in 5 out of 5 considering their track record at penalty shootouts.

• Turkey ahead against the Dutch, cracking game!

• And 2 quick goals from the Dutch may win this ❤️❤️

• Now they play England

• Brazil beaten by Uruguay, so I’m guessing we will see a Uruguay Argentina final.

• Colombia is really great right now; I could see them winning the whole thing.

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Colombia is really great right now; I could see them winning the whole thing.

If they beat Uruguay they will likely play Argentina in the final.

• Would be awesome if Canada beat the Argies💪😺❤️

• @Jonah66 said:
    Would be awesome if Canada beat the Argies💪😺❤️

I would be both impressed and very amused.

• OK, England may have been outplayed and looked totally gassed against the Netherlands. But while they're obviously good, they also seem to be lucky, which is almost better than being good. What a goal in the 91st minute!

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    OK, England may have been outplayed and looked totally gassed against the Netherlands. But while they're obviously good, they also seem to be lucky, which is almost better than being good. What a goal in the 91st minute!

If they play like they did in the first half against Spain it should be a good final.

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    OK, England may have been outplayed and looked totally gassed against the Netherlands. But while they're obviously good, they also seem to be lucky, which is almost better than being good. What a goal in the 91st minute!

I’ve been very critical of England and Southgate’s tactics but I certainly don’t think they were outplayed. In the first half it was all England bar their goal. In the second half it was far more 50/50.

Netherlands fixed the midfield in the second half but offered little going forward other than the odd set piece.

England looked more dangerous.

I just checked Gazzeta.it for the Italian verdict — they lean anti-English to be honest — and they saw it as a deserved win.

The final is Rodri versus Mainoo, a repeat of the fa cup final. I hope Mainoo comes out on top again lol.

• Point taken. To be fair, I did not see the first half. It really looked like England had heavy legs and from what I saw had zero chances except for two — both of them goals, though one was off-side.

The Euros are surely more prestigious than the Copa, but Colombia v. Uruguay is going to be fantastic tonight. (Though Euro purists might be shocked about how fouls are treated in South America.)

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Point taken. To be fair, I did not see the first half. It really looked like England had heavy legs and from what I saw had zero chances except for two — both of them goals, though one was off-side.

The Euros are surely more prestigious than the Copa, but Colombia v. Uruguay is going to be fantastic tonight. (Though Euro purists might be shocked about how fouls are treated in South America.)

England were excellent in the first half. The best they’ve played by far in the Euros. The Dutch made things much tighter in the second half but the last 10 minutes — once the subs came on — England looked dangerous.

On to Spain. Spain have to be favourites. They’ve been the best team by far. But this England team have resilience. And luck.

Here’s hoping. :-)

• Good luck to England.
    And Americans are cautiously rejoicing as Gregg Berhalter, the thoroughly uninspiring US manager, was fired today. The dream spreading like wildfire among USMNT supporters is that Jurgen Klopp will save us. More likely it will be another uninspiring MLS coach. But at least it's a step toward true soccer culture. Americans pissed off at a coach's performance at a soccer tournament? That's new!