Loopy Pro: Create music, your way.

What is Loopy Pro?Loopy Pro is a powerful, flexible, and intuitive live looper, sampler, clip launcher and DAW for iPhone and iPad. At its core, it allows you to record and layer sounds in real-time to create complex musical arrangements. But it doesn’t stop there—Loopy Pro offers advanced tools to customize your workflow, build dynamic performance setups, and create a seamless connection between instruments, effects, and external gear.

Use it for live looping, sequencing, arranging, mixing, and much more. Whether you're a live performer, a producer, or just experimenting with sound, Loopy Pro helps you take control of your creative process.

Download on the App Store

Loopy Pro is your all-in-one musical toolkit. Try it for free today.

The Audiobus Forum is now the Loopy Pro Forum!

In case you didn't see the announcement thread, I have some big news: Audiobus – the app – is going to a new home. Francesco and Andrea are developers and musicians who are keen to pursue Audiobus’ further potential, keep it updated and enhance the experience for users old and new – and unlike me, they have the resources to do so! They’re full of ideas and energy, and I am confident that Audiobus will be in good hands.

The Audiobus Forum, however, is staying right here with me. After some consultation with the community here about what to do, I've decided to rename it to the Loopy Pro Forum, at forum.loopypro.com.

It has a new name and new colours, but otherwise, it's the same place, and nothing else will change.

Cheers,
Michael

Football/Soccer

Comments

• Wow, Italy v Albania, ball goes out of play, Dimarco throws the ball towards his own goal and Albania score after 28 seconds!!

• @Fingolfinzz said:
    I might get to finally get to see Villa play in Chicago in August. I wish I could get to Villa Park but Chicago is a relatively short drive so I’ll settle for that

Heck Yea Man. They got a few Club games not far from me unfortunately no Spurs matches this summer.

• @michael_m said:
    Germany seem like they’re serious about winning this one.

For Euro 2024… My prediction for the final, before the tournament started was Germany vs France, winner France. I’m rooting for England but think they might end up bowing out in the semifinals to France.

• @Jonah66 said:
    Abysmal from Scotland jeez, completely lost the plot!

Scotland has a decent starting 11 but once they got the red card, it was going to be next to impossible to stop the German side. I know Germany got the better of them, but they still have a chance as a 3rd place team. Since Switzerland & Germany already won, The Hungary V Scotland match will be massively important for any potential 3rd place advance.

• @Poppadocrock said:

@michael_m said:

For Euro 2024… My prediction for the final, before the tournament started was Germany vs France, winner France. I’m rooting for England but think they might end up bowing out in the semifinals to France.

It sucks as England have so many good players available, but recently they have struggled in games they shouldn’t. I’d like to see them get to the final again, but not sure they will this time.

• @michael_m said:

@Poppadocrock said:

@michael_m said:

It sucks as England have so many good players available, but recently they have struggled in games they shouldn’t. I’d like to see them get to the final again, but not sure they will this time.

Whilst I tend to agree, I remain hopefully optimistic.

What about golden boot/shoe candidates folks? I’m going out on a limb with Cole Palmer for England, the young lad has had a storming season for Chelsea and promises much I think. I used to be really clued up with other teams players but admittedly, I am a bit ignorant these days. Obviously Mbappe will be one of the faves, so what are your players to watch out for that us in the UK probably do not know about?

• edited June 16

Southgate has picked a very unbalanced squad. There’s literally nobody that wants to play on the left apart from Shaw and he’s injured.

No Rashford, no Grealish and about 23 players that want to be 10s. they should have taken Rashford as they’ll need him against France on the counter. They don’t have anybody else like him with his directness. They have plenty, like Foden, that take the ball to feet but nobody that likes the ball into space….

I’m not a fan of Trent in midfield. He can pass like nobody else but his positional discipline is non-existent.

Serbia are going to be dangerous. Vlahovic and Mitrovic might be too much for Guehi and Stones to handle.

England’s front 6 are as good as any though. If Southgate gets the plan right (and I’m not exactly confident that he will!) they are capable of terrorising any defence. Engalnd’s defence though? Not so good.

I wouldn’t be surprised if they play turgid boring football and go quite far never looking like winners.

With Bellingham in the team and Kane up front you’ve always got a chance.

Haha. Like I’m an expert lol. I am probably wrong on every point. I hope so.

• My natural pessimism is coming to the fore for sure lol

• Looking good so far, nice confident passing xx

• Let’s hope Cole Palmer gets a run out.

• @Jonah66 said:
    Let’s hope Cole Palmer gets a run out.

Foden doesn’t fit. He’s either taking space Bellingham wants or Kanes. And he’s not staying wide. England need someone else on the left that would have got on to at least one of Saka’s crosses.

• Foden is an incredible footballer but Southgate isn’t making space for him.

I’d have Eze or Bowen on for Foden tbh. And make them stay left as Bellingham has the free role Foden craves.

• I have heard that Kane is on the field tonight…It was probably a fake news

• @cuscolima said:
    I have heard that Kane is on the field tonight…It was probably a fake news

Kane should not be captain, cos if he’s not performing, Southgate won’t sub the captain. Bellingham would be the far better choice for captain imo!

• edited June 16

Kane isn’t the problem. It’s Southgate trying to shoe horn Foden in when there’s no system for him that works. Southgate doesn’t have much of a system. Foden on the wing doesn’t work.

It’s like Gerard/Lampard/Scholes all over again.

And as usual England never regain control after they lose it.

• Also Trent doesn’t fit whatever system Southgate thinks he plays either. Trent is great at the long passes over the top for the likes of Salah to run on to. He has chosen a team full of players that want the ball to feet not to run on to. They need a Rashford to make playing Trent even slightly sensible.

So there’s nobody to run on to Trent passes. And he’s too easily bypassed as a defensive midfielder. He lets players past him too easily.

Drop Trent. Play Mainoo alongside Rice with Bellingham as 10. Saka on the right and god knows who on the left. Maybe Eze. But not Foden.

Foden or Bellingham.

I like being an armchair coach :-) it’s so easy. lol.

• Rashford? Oh yeah, he had a great season! Yeah there's lots to pick at from the armchair coaches lol. Spain, Germany, France, will tear us apart. I agree what your saying about Southgate, what is his system? Does he even have one. It seems to be based on fortune at the moment. Oh well, we're off to a win yeah 😁

• edited June 16

@Jonah66 said:
    Rashford? Oh yeah, he had a great season! Yeah there's lots to pick at from the armchair coaches lol. Spain, Germany, France, will tear us apart. I agree what your saying about Southgate, what is his system? Does he even have one. It seems to be based on fortune at the moment. Oh well, we're off to a win yeah 😁

What I mean by Rahsford is Trent plays with a team that run in behind. Fast players that like the ball into space. Not like Foden and Kane that like the ball to feet with their back to goal.

I mentioned Rashford as there aren’t too many England players like him that can run into that space.

England will need that against teams like France that have us on the back foot and leave space behind.

So if you don’t have a Rashford, what’s the point in playing Trent when you take away his main threat? And he’s not a good defensive midfielder.

• I totally get what you’re saying, Southgate has learnt nothing from that final defeat to Italy! If the Serbs would have equalised last night, we’d have been well in the sh!t, but they didn’t. I like your team suggestions better than Gareth’s! Bellingham was impressive and I think the Serbs played for a point so it was always going to be a difficult game.

Makes the Denmark game really interesting now, so let’s hope he changes something. I’m not a fan of Kane on his own so 2 forwards would create more chances maybe, who knows.

• And Belgium are REALLY struggling against Slovakia, didn’t see that one coming..

• @Jonah66 said:
    I totally get what you’re saying, Southgate has learnt nothing from that final defeat to Italy! If the Serbs would have equalised last night, we’d have been well in the sh!t, but they didn’t. I like your team suggestions better than Gareth’s! Bellingham was impressive and I think the Serbs played for a point so it was always going to be a difficult game.

Makes the Denmark game really interesting now, so let’s hope he changes something. I’m not a fan of Kane on his own so 2 forwards would create more chances maybe, who knows.

It’s a good start. England usually do badly in the first game of a tournament so a win is a bonus. Argentina lost to Saudi Arabia before going on to win. I think Spain lost their first game when they won the World Cup. When England got close in Euro 96 the first match was drawn…

I’m worried about Southgate not having the balls to drop one of the big names for the sake of the team/structure. They looked good for 30 minutes but Southgate had no answer when Serbia took control — and he never has been able to regain control in his entire time as manager.

I think he’s tried boring pragmatism. Time to actually keep going for goals. Like a relentless machine not trying to protect a lead, he’s been rubbish at that for 8 years after all!

• Hmmm, I can’t agree that he’s rubbish, we’ve reached a major tournament final under him, albeit we lost. But I absolutely salute your insight, Sir!

• I actually think an old fashioned(!) 4-4-2 would be worth a shout tbh.

• edited June 17

LUKAKUUUUUU! Handball, no goal, right decision1

• @Jonah66 said:
    Hmmm, I can’t agree that he’s rubbish, we’ve reached a major tournament final under him, albeit we lost. But I absolutely salute your insight, Sir!

‘Rubbish’ at protecting a lead. As soon as they start sitting back they let the opposition take control. As they did v Italy in the last Euros. They had Italy on the ropes and then sat back and let Italy dominate.

• @klownshed said:

@Jonah66 said:
    Hmmm, I can’t agree that he’s rubbish, we’ve reached a major tournament final under him, albeit we lost. But I absolutely salute your insight, Sir!

‘Rubbish’ at protecting a lead. As soon as they start sitting back they let the opposition take control. As they did v Italy in the last Euros. They had Italy on the ropes and then sat back and let Italy dominate.

Being rubbish at protecting a lead and being a rubbish manager are an entirely different debate, c’mon man! I’ll credit you with the intelligence to differentiate between the two. That final is open for another thread actually 👍

Look, I agree with some your points and totally disagree on others. That’s awesome, discussion is great.

• edited June 17

@Jonah66 said:

@klownshed said:

@Jonah66 said:

Being rubbish at protecting a lead and being a rubbish manager are an entirely different debate, c’mon man! I’ll credit you with the intelligence to differentiate between the two. That final is open for another thread actually 👍

Look, I agree with some your points and totally disagree on others. That’s awesome, discussion is great.

Yeah but I specifically said ‘rubbish at that’ and not ‘rubbish’ ;-)

@klownshed said:

I think he’s tried boring pragmatism. Time to actually keep going for goals. Like a relentless machine not trying to protect a lead, he’s been rubbish at that for 8 years after all!

Emphasis added :-)

And I’m more than happy for you to disagree… it’s only a thought. I am not so stupid to think I’m better than Southgate. As I said above it’s fun being an armchair coach. We can make all the decisions with none of the responsibility— or insider knowledge.

All for fun.

• That’s a great comment actually 👍 I am finding the games quite intriguing. Your insight is fascinating, as is others.

• Well Scotland managed a tie and they have what should be the easiest game to come. Maybe they have a chance of automatically progressing.