Loopy Pro: Create music, your way.

What is Loopy Pro?Loopy Pro is a powerful, flexible, and intuitive live looper, sampler, clip launcher and DAW for iPhone and iPad. At its core, it allows you to record and layer sounds in real-time to create complex musical arrangements. But it doesn’t stop there—Loopy Pro offers advanced tools to customize your workflow, build dynamic performance setups, and create a seamless connection between instruments, effects, and external gear.

Use it for live looping, sequencing, arranging, mixing, and much more. Whether you're a live performer, a producer, or just experimenting with sound, Loopy Pro helps you take control of your creative process.

Download on the App Store

Loopy Pro is your all-in-one musical toolkit. Try it for free today.

The Audiobus Forum is now the Loopy Pro Forum!

In case you didn't see the announcement thread, I have some big news: Audiobus – the app – is going to a new home. Francesco and Andrea are developers and musicians who are keen to pursue Audiobus’ further potential, keep it updated and enhance the experience for users old and new – and unlike me, they have the resources to do so! They’re full of ideas and energy, and I am confident that Audiobus will be in good hands.

The Audiobus Forum, however, is staying right here with me. After some consultation with the community here about what to do, I've decided to rename it to the Loopy Pro Forum, at forum.loopypro.com.

It has a new name and new colours, but otherwise, it's the same place, and nothing else will change.

Cheers,
Michael

Football/Soccer

Comments

• edited June 20

Banger Tournament so far :smiley:

Found a neat trick after dealing with laggy buffering streams from the German public broadcaster, but they offer another stream with a tactical behind the goal perspective and without the annoying commentary only with the stadium ambiance and without the nasty buffering due to underutilisation (may not last if more find out 😅)

The Scots were loud af in Cologne yersterday, really impressive despite the mics/camera for the stream hanging in the opposite Swiss curve.

Screenshots are from the Portugal game which was the first I've watched this way. The camera zooms in a bit depending on where the ball is, and zooms out when there is a break or interruption or when the keeper kicks off.

Goals, like the one from Shaquiri yesterday look way less spectacular from that perspcective, but overall you get a much better impression of the whole game, much like in the stadium.

• @michael_m said:
    Well Scotland managed a tie and they have what should be the easiest game to come. Maybe they have a chance of automatically progressing.

Ha! There’s no easy game in the Euro’s, I hear you though, not familiar with Hungary though, apart from food that is.

• @michael_m said:
    Well Scotland managed a tie and they have what should be the easiest game to come. Maybe they have a chance of automatically progressing.

At some point they might want to score a goal of their own, though!

• Same old same old. England play well, score, stop playing. SMH.

• Hopefully they’ll take off Trent for Mainoo and actually start playing football again (hopefully tempting fate for Trent to score a screamer!).

• @klownshed said:
    Same old same old. England play well, score, stop playing. SMH.

I can’t see them progressing very far in this tournament.

• edited June 20

@michael_m said:

@klownshed said:
    Same old same old. England play well, score, stop playing. SMH.

I can’t see them progressing very far in this tournament.

When we get to the knockout stages, you will see the real action lol 😜

• @klownshed said:
    Hopefully they’ll take off Trent for Mainoo and actually start playing football again (hopefully tempting fate for Trent to score a screamer!).

Well, I’m still waiting for your comment to be relevant.

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@michael_m said:

They have, goal was officially awarded to McTominay

• edited June 20

@ExAsperis99 said:

@michael_m said:

OK! Let the floodgates open!

• @ExAsperis99 said:

@ExAsperis99 said:

@michael_m said:

OK! Let the floodgates open!

Maybe more like a dripping faucet…

• Well, even though I am English, I wish the boys up there all the best tonight!

• @Jonah66 said:
    Well, even though I am English, I wish the boys up there all the best tonight!

Right now they might as well start packing their bags…

• 🇨🇭👍

• Ah well, at least I can still boogie. Gonna get pished and party and play some disco…but I need a certain song. Night dudes.

• It’s a shame Scotland didn’t progress, but it looked very me like they barely tried in that last game.

• Congratulations, England? I suppose? I do like how it seems that anyone might win this tournament.

I suggest you Euro followers watch some of the Copa America. Columbia looks like the best team in the world right now; they're totally electric. Plus you'll get to see just how brutal the hacking is in Concacaf/Conmebol!

• I’ll be in the house for USA vs Panama. My first Copa match. Should be a great time in group play.

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Congratulations, England? I suppose? I do like how it seems that anyone might win this tournament.

Not sure that half-assing a result is really worth congratulations though. Can’t see them progressing very much further.

• @ExAsperis99 said:

😂😂😂

• So, anyone have any predictions for teams that will make it to the semis?

• Switzerland, Netherlands, Spain & France

• Optimistically, Spain, France, England and the Dutch.

• Germany, Portugal, Switzerland, Netherlands, but the way this one has been going you never know.

• Germany get a lifeline goal against Spain, 30 min of extra time to go! Spain really were cruising the the big G equalise with minutes to go.

• After being 100% wrong about today, maybe I should bet on England and Turkey tomorrow.

• @michael_m said:
    After being 100% wrong about today, maybe I should bet on England and Turkey tomorrow.

😜👍

Tough game for England, without a doubt. This was also the opening game of Euro96, which was held in England. The match finished 1 each. The current Swiss side however, is vastly improved over the ‘96 version.

Having seen most of the games so far, some of the refereeing decisions are worrying. I hope the ref gets the big decisions right and doesn’t ruin the game. Also, lots of play acting/simulation is not being picked up by the officials.

Whatever the result, I hope England give it their all and go out fighting fairly.

• Go Canada 🇨🇦!

• @gusgranite said:
    Go Canada 🇨🇦!

What will really be a great result for them is if they win their next game.