Loopy Pro: Create music, your way.

What is Loopy Pro?Loopy Pro is a powerful, flexible, and intuitive live looper, sampler, clip launcher and DAW for iPhone and iPad. At its core, it allows you to record and layer sounds in real-time to create complex musical arrangements. But it doesn’t stop there—Loopy Pro offers advanced tools to customize your workflow, build dynamic performance setups, and create a seamless connection between instruments, effects, and external gear.

Use it for live looping, sequencing, arranging, mixing, and much more. Whether you're a live performer, a producer, or just experimenting with sound, Loopy Pro helps you take control of your creative process.

Download on the App Store

Loopy Pro is your all-in-one musical toolkit. Try it for free today.

The Audiobus Forum is now the Loopy Pro Forum!

In case you didn't see the announcement thread, I have some big news: Audiobus – the app – is going to a new home. Francesco and Andrea are developers and musicians who are keen to pursue Audiobus’ further potential, keep it updated and enhance the experience for users old and new – and unlike me, they have the resources to do so! They’re full of ideas and energy, and I am confident that Audiobus will be in good hands.

The Audiobus Forum, however, is staying right here with me. After some consultation with the community here about what to do, I've decided to rename it to the Loopy Pro Forum, at forum.loopypro.com.

It has a new name and new colours, but otherwise, it's the same place, and nothing else will change.

Cheers,
Michael

Audio Evolution Mobile Studio

1313233343537»

Comments

• @stormbeats said:
    @dwrae looking forward to the new GUI . Is there an estimated time for GUI update?

No, the next big release is currently in testing. Although it involves major internal changes (almost everything ported to JUCE) and major changes to support the "do almost everything while playing" feature, it does not involve a new look, asides from the piano roll and drum pattern editor having received a dark look.

The new look for the Mixer is somewhat finished (not part of next release!) and the plan is to update the other parts in stages.

• Hello @dwrae !
    Is the PDC for midi tracks implemented in the next update?

• @dwrae said:

@stormbeats said:
    @dwrae looking forward to the new GUI . Is there an estimated time for GUI update?

No, the next big release is currently in testing. Although it involves major internal changes (almost everything ported to JUCE) and major changes to support the "do almost everything while playing" feature, it does not involve a new look, asides from the piano roll and drum pattern editor having received a dark look.

The new look for the Mixer is somewhat finished (not part of next release!) and the plan is to update the other parts in stages.

I love the current GUI. I hope the rewrite over to JUCE keeps everything great and allows you to take AEM where you want it to go, I know that was a lotta work to do all that.

• @NoiseHorse said:
    I love the current GUI. I hope the rewrite over to JUCE keeps everything great and allows you to take AEM where you want it to go, I know that was a lotta work to do all that.

Thanks. Unfortunately, it's 10+ years old and it is in need of a refresh to stay 'current'. I am going to try to keep it as an option to switch between old and new look, but that's probably going to be too difficult.

• @Artem said:
    Hello @dwrae !
    Is the PDC for midi tracks implemented in the next update?

No, sorry.

• will there be a DEMO version? i would like to try before buy.

• @LoopyAmateur said:
    will there be a DEMO version? i would like to try before buy.

No, demo versions are not allowed on iOS.

• @dwrae said:

@LoopyAmateur said:

what about LITE versions?

• @LoopyAmateur said:

@dwrae said:

@LoopyAmateur said:

I have no intention doing that. I have done that in the past and it didn't work out commercially. I tried it equally well with two other apps and I ended up changing it to paid.

• @dwrae said:

@LoopyAmateur said:

@dwrae said:

@LoopyAmateur said:

I have no intention doing that. I have done that in the past and it didn't work out commercially. I tried it equally well with two other apps and I ended up changing it to paid.

okay, I totally understand.

• @dwrae said:

@LoopyAmateur said:

RedRockSound has demos for every fx they sell, with an IAP. You will sell more, people love to try before they buy.

• @Slush said:

@dwrae said:

@LoopyAmateur said:

RedRockSound has demos for every fx they sell, with an IAP. You will sell more, people love to try before they buy.

That's exactly what I have done for Vocal Tune Pro and Vocal Tune Studio. It sold much better after switching to a paid app.

• I much prefer purchasing a full app…..cant do IAP.

• @dwrae said:

@stormbeats said:

ok thanks

• @dwrae said:

@stormbeats said:

Thanks for your hard work.