Loopy Pro: Create music, your way.

What is Loopy Pro?Loopy Pro is a powerful, flexible, and intuitive live looper, sampler, clip launcher and DAW for iPhone and iPad. At its core, it allows you to record and layer sounds in real-time to create complex musical arrangements. But it doesn’t stop there—Loopy Pro offers advanced tools to customize your workflow, build dynamic performance setups, and create a seamless connection between instruments, effects, and external gear.

Use it for live looping, sequencing, arranging, mixing, and much more. Whether you're a live performer, a producer, or just experimenting with sound, Loopy Pro helps you take control of your creative process.

Download on the App Store

Loopy Pro is your all-in-one musical toolkit. Try it for free today.

The Audiobus Forum is now the Loopy Pro Forum!

In case you didn't see the announcement thread, I have some big news: Audiobus – the app – is going to a new home. Francesco and Andrea are developers and musicians who are keen to pursue Audiobus’ further potential, keep it updated and enhance the experience for users old and new – and unlike me, they have the resources to do so! They’re full of ideas and energy, and I am confident that Audiobus will be in good hands.

The Audiobus Forum, however, is staying right here with me. After some consultation with the community here about what to do, I've decided to rename it to the Loopy Pro Forum, at forum.loopypro.com.

It has a new name and new colours, but otherwise, it's the same place, and nothing else will change.

Cheers,
Michael

Async Sampler

Hello everyone! We have released Async Sampler — a highly flexible tool capable of handling various tasks, from abstract soundscapes and ambient to rhythmic dance music. The app is available for iPad and iPhone as Standalone or AUv3.

Key features:

— Standalone and AUv3 versions
— Three independent samplers
— Extensive sample library out of the box
— Ability to upload your own samples
— Asynchronous and synchronous playback modes for each sample
— Flexible LFO system that can control almost any parameter
— Effects processor
— Ability to save presets
— And much more

https://apps.apple.com/am/app/async-sampler/id6453162970 (App Store link)

https://froggolab.com (you can download the user manual on our website)

We're open to any suggestions and ideas, so feel free to hit us up with your thoughts!

Comments

• Looks really interesting! Are there any videos of it in action?

• @FordTimeLord said:
    Looks really interesting! Are there any videos of it in action?

you can watch the video on our Instagram
    https://www.instagram.com/froggolab/

• @eylvy is quick with a demo video :)
    My lunch break was saved

IMAGE ALT TEXT HERE

• Looks interesting and sounds interesting!

• This does look very interesting. I’m looking forward to seeing more examples of sound design/collage/experimentation/mangling , since these things are mentioned at the very start of the blurb. Pretty much all the IG videos are beat-centric, which I’m not bothered about…
    Congrats on the release @Froggo_Lab !

• love allready the beta, outstanding tool on ios.

• Very interested to learn more, unfortunately I don’t use instagram..If any demos appear on YouTube, I’ll definitely check them out! 👍🎹🔊

• Just reading the manual. Being able to assign my Midi Fighter Twister knobs to any param, and use the 2 LFOs to control any param does sound like mangle heaven 😁
    Can’t see any mention of maximum sample length anywhere (?) Would be incredible if I can import 3 x long samples ( by long I mean more than 60 secs)
    @Froggo_Lab

• @gdog said:
    Very interested to learn more, unfortunately I don’t use instagram..If any demos appear on YouTube, I’ll definitely check them out! 👍🎹🔊

In a few days, we'll make several videos for YouTube.

• @Kashi said:
    Just reading the manual. Being able to assign my Midi Fighter Twister knobs to any param, and use the 2 LFOs to control any param does sound like mangle heaven 😁
    Can’t see any mention of maximum sample length anywhere (?) Would be incredible if I can import 3 x long samples ( by long I mean more than 60 secs)
    @Froggo_Lab

there is no limit on the length of samples

• What's maximum sample length @Froggo_Lab ?

• Great! I'll be buying it then!

• @gdog said:
    Very interested to learn more, unfortunately I don’t use instagram..If any demos appear on YouTube, I’ll definitely check them out! 👍🎹🔊

This is a good demo:

• @Kashi said:
    What's maximum sample length @Froggo_Lab ?

there is no limit on the length of samples

• Looks really efficient and seems to do something that nothing else on iOS quite does. The biggest question I have (apart from Have you talked to Oliver Greschke, the designer of Elastic Drums, who seems to have a really similar design aesthetic?):
    Is there a built in audio editor to trim and adjust samples?

• edited March 26

@ExAsperis99 said:
    Looks really efficient and seems to do something that nothing else on iOS quite does. The biggest question I have (apart from Have you talked to Oliver Greschke, the designer of Elastic Drums, who seems to have a really similar design aesthetic?):

There’s a start and end knob to adjust play position, plus cross fade.

Most sample manipulation would need to be done outside the app for editing which it’s not really designed for.

• @ExAsperis99 said:
    Looks really efficient and seems to do something that nothing else on iOS quite does. The biggest question I have (apart from Have you talked to Oliver Greschke, the designer of Elastic Drums, who seems to have a really similar design aesthetic?):

Oliver and I exchanged a few messages; I think he saw this app on my social media pages :)

There's currently no sample editor, but it looks like we'll have to make one when we implement the audio input recording feature, otherwise using that function will be tricky.

• Audio input recording sounds great!
    And @Jumpercollins, I'm not really looking for a full-featured audio editor as part of the app (although, of course I am!). But the ability to tweak and adjust would be nice.
    Looks good, @Froggo_Lab

• @Froggo_Lab The app is great and the future looks interesting!! Thanks!!

• one request:
    feature wise, keep it simple please.
    a focus on sync and
    functionality would be great.
    iam fine with it, as it already is, thanks for that playground froggo!

• one of the best things: you can skip samples through the folder

• @Froggo_Lab I know it's a bit much to ask, but if it's an easy change... to be able to add our own folders to the browser would be amazing, I have 100 gigs of various samples and to ba able to browse those as if they were native to the app would be a game changer.

• @sevenape said:
    @Froggo_Lab I know it's a bit much to ask, but if it's an easy change... to be able to add our own folders to the browser would be amazing, I have 100 gigs of various samples and to ba able to browse those as if they were native to the app would be a game changer.

Yes, we're thinking about how to make it possible to add entire folders at once, that would really be convenient.

• Hi @Froggo_Lab Do the LFOs have a unipolar mode? (From the videos, it looks like they’re bipolar only)

• @gdog said:
    Hi @Froggo_Lab Do the LFOs have a unipolar mode? (From the videos, it looks like they’re bipolar only)

Hi! Async only has bipolar ones

• Looks great but no way I'd pay £17.99 for it.

• Yep 17.99 is a joke for that

• Music70, colorsinspace:
    please don't insult the coder. just dont buy it if you dont feel like it.
    it's a very complexe project this, very well created instrument and they are commited to make it even better!
    thank you.

• We've recorded a couple of videos to showcase the capabilities of the Async.
    Eventually, we'll create an instructional video or something similar
    (we need to figure out the best format for presenting the information)

jungle/dnb etc

some experimental stuff